Trainer Search

lextig28

Reaction score
Trainer has been patched sadly hope u will update it soon

kb1101

Reaction score
scum has a new update, to a different version. the trainer does not work anymore. scum is now running with easy anticheat

best regards

Knagar

Reaction score
Anti-Cheat is applied to servers, not to single player. If you're trying to be a cheating scumbag in MP, you deserve a ban. As for the trainer not working, games been updated, give MAF a bit of time to update the version.

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
SCUM sucks single player. My life is a complicated survival game where I have to worry about getting fat, vitamins and working out. To make it worse I don't have a jeep and have to carry everything I own. I was in the army. You have to pay me to do shit like that! At least the army gave you basic equipment and chow.

I want a relaxing escape from the daily drudgery of these things. That is why I love trainers. Developers pad content and turn it into work now. SO LAME.

I3loodDevil

Donor
Reaction score
I can't wait until MAF updates this....it's worth the hype since not many other cheat trainers sites ain't going to touch it with a 10 foot pole....well I say some because there's always others trying to one up MAF with a paid subscription....lame....Anyways I can see this trainer being downloaded over 50K times once it's updated.

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
:( not working im think this is the anti cheat programm problem

DankShon

Reaction score
No, the game was updated to a new version. The anti-cheat is only applied to online servers.
Friend, you are wrong! In this case, the anti-cheat encrypts data in memory. Not allowing to intervene n process of the game. I'm easy to break with Cheat Engine ammo.... now the Cheat Engine debugger cannot access the process... So the cheat works with the client and not the server.

Lucrass

Reaction score
No, the game was updated to a new version. The anti-cheat is only applied to online servers.
You clearly have no idea how Easy Anti Cheat works then. This particular application prevents trianers from hooking to the EXE entirely. So "NO" it is not strictly on the servers. It is effecting the Single-player as well. I have delt with EAC several times now and there are different workarounds for different games. However please refrain from trashing on people when you don't actually know what you are talking about.

kb1101

Reaction score
The Trainer works. Only way is to start scum.exe from x..\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64.
Click the warning and Singlemode Cheat is on. No EAC is in cache.

yeah thanks, it works in sp without eac

lextig28

Reaction score
The Trainer works. Only way is to start scum.exe from x..\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64.
i Tested This and it works only i had to Press Right mouse and run as admin but im in the game running around killing zombies with the trainer

Keule

Donor
Reaction score

Nice man trainer works really :) perfect

Happy hunting guys :)

Lucifer.69

Reaction score
Hopefully this trainer gets an update as well as some additional features like ammo.

Until then thank you for the trainer MrAntiFun.

lextig28

Reaction score
Btw Thank you for at least looking for a fix instead of only nagging about the problem like me :)