Trainer Search

Wolfpyre666

Reaction score
The Trainer works. Only way is to start scum.exe from x..\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64.
Click the warning and Singlemode Cheat is on. No EAC is in cache.

Confirmed this does indeed work! Thanks for the work around

newbi

Reaction score
pn-styx said:
The Trainer works. Only way is to start scum.exe from x..\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64.
Click the warning and Singlemode Cheat is on. No EAC is in cache.

Thanks dude.

DragonArmy

Reaction score
Don´t work for me :( Single-/Multiplayer i were kick to Menu...

I3loodDevil

Donor
Reaction score
Ok guys we are setting up a test for it soon just standby. We figured out that the EAC will kick you for using the CT so you can run the game scum offline, just need to update it and all to make sure it works and such. As I said just be patient

muta32

Reaction score
i was pressing f7 for inf vit but none worked ????

Launch the game from the SCUM.EXE located in the steam directory Via "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64" (assuming it on your C drive). Doing so force your game to be offline and will allow the trainer to work properly.

hydrazombie

Reaction score
need trainer updated to version 0.1.17.8491 stable temperature and no hunger don't work

Last edited:

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Does the trainer work with the latest version?

I just tried it, using it for single player without the anti cheat. Trainer finds the game, but the options dont get activated. What i did was run the trainer, then run the game, once i was able to walk around i tried to activate the cheats. Did not work.

Last edited:

mystick

Reaction score
Launch the game from the SCUM.EXE located in the steam directory Via "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64" (assuming it on your C drive). Doing so force your game to be offline and will allow the trainer to work properly.

done that works a treat thanks

Bennlzh

Reaction score
How did u manage to get it to work? I did the same steps to start the game without anti cheat, yet the trainer didnt work.

Dwarfer66

Reaction score
Damn trainer! worked fine yesterday, but today no go only a few options work.

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Well i got it to work, if i press F1 at the menu. However the godmode function does not work at the airfield, if those mech's start shooting you, and they will shoot u right trough walls, and doors. Hopefully an update will also make us have godmode against those nasty mechs

lextig28

Reaction score
i guess im one of the luckyest trainer users of u all.
On my screen my health stucks at 98% instead of 83% and yesterday i got shot at least 5 (real body hit with blood spattering of me) times by 3 different mechs on the airfield and i didnt die so i guess they nerfed them just enough to not insta kill u but more like make u bleed out
btw i have not done anything different than u guys i have no secret and i still dont know what is working in-game i can only tell u that i am wearing a full combat attire with a militairy ballistic vest or somekind the platecarrier with mag pouches on it so maybe that stops a little damage