Trainer Search

SappyGrunt

Reaction score
yeah trainer don't work when loading up the game there's a window with the games name and Easy Anti-Cheat I tried running as admin but nothing

Jocke9

Reaction score
yeah trainer don't work when loading up the game there's a window with the games name and Easy Anti-Cheat I tried running as admin but nothing

you have to use the main exe in main folder without eac.... or read the post here before? is it so difficult?

PainkillerJer

Reaction score
Do I need to do something specific in-game to get these three to activate? They don't seem to no matter what.

s8ytGjn.jpg

Lucifer.69

Reaction score
There isn't a new trainer. You really don't need a trainer with admin commands now since you can give yourself any item, spawn any creature, set fame points, and teleport. If you are trying to use these cheats in multiplayer then please get lost. The instructions on how to disable EAC for singleplayer only has been listed several times.

If you really need a trainer then instead google search cheat tables for scum and use cheat engine instead. At least until this trainer gets an update.

hydrazombie

Reaction score
scum new version 0.1.17.8766 trainer doesn't work at all, why bother making the trainer if you have no plans on trying to keep it updated

Last edited: