Trainer Search

llbrunoll

Reaction score
Thank you so much please make infite ammo to be proprely antifun :D

ReLOADed

Reaction score
Still works, if you have issues start the game while bypassing anti-Cheat

C: ->Program x86 -> Steam->Steamapps->common->SCUM->SCUM->Binaries->Win64-> start the Scum application as administrator.

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun can u make 1.0 version? becose all yours trainers now dont working on this existing version. thanks very much.

RabidJim

Donor
Reaction score
Now it is broken!
need it updated please and thank you..

F3
F4
F9
F10
All work............... the rest is busted!

Ethosyde

Reaction score
Game updated to version 0.1.29.12610

Please update!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Game updated to version 0.1.29.12610

Please update!
It's seems to be working fine, have you even tried to test it and see if it's actually broken?
Remember only open the game from SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64 and there should be "SCUM.exe".

Ethosyde

Reaction score
@MrSkaizo

Yes, I tried. It has something to do with dying and/or suicide. It screws up the controls. I just tried it again, just a few moments ago...

When I first click continue, then wait until I get in game before enabling any cheats, im dead, unable to move, all grey , due to 0% health.

I press Health cheat, and it looks ok, but still unable to move.

So, I reload it, and it works, I can move around. Yet, the controls do not appear, nor show up. (Such as picking items up). Even when I see something I know for a fact that I can normally pick up, I have to go into inventory and physically drag it from the nearby section.

Ill just start over my character,

hydrazombie

Reaction score
scum trainer need updated to game version 01.32.12804 the newest trainer doesn't work for the game all it does is make a blooping sound when you try to activate the trainer

Last edited: