Trainer Search

zaig

Reaction score
you have to wait for 2.0.0.2 V.80 that's for Early Access
Thank you, I saw MrAntiFun posting today the news that it has been released a page or 2 back this cooment

magwebster

Reaction score
1.0 isnt working for me, I have the GOG version but whenever I try to use any of the cheats I just get the windows error sound. Am I just retarded? If so what am I doing wrong?
Edit: Running x64 windows 10

ViktorGorchev

Reaction score
1.0 isnt working for me, I have the GOG version but whenever I try to use any of the cheats I just get the windows error sound. Am I just retarded? If so what am I doing wrong?
Edit: Running x64 windows 10

I got it to work by using the 32 bit version of the game instead.

magwebster

Reaction score
I got it to work by using the 32 bit version of the game instead.
Damn you smart boi. Note: Just go to the folder marked sheltered under program files, there you'll find a windows32 file and from there you can just click the sheltered.exe file.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works perfectly fine, but still don't know how to use no animal/pet hunger, and fast craft

brewdog

Reaction score
There us a issue I found with F10 - Medical cheat, even with it deactivated when ever you trade, or get back from looting the trade window is stuck so the Medical option I CAN Not use at all unless i want to task manager end task.

maestro22

Reaction score
v1.0 trainer works with 32bit only but not with 64bit

also if you leave cheats like food, water, fuel on when your guy comes back from expedition and when you transfer items into your storage the game gets stuck on YES or NO pop out and you need to force exit the game

and integrity does not seem to work....integrity goes down even when cheat is active

GonGon

Reaction score
also if you leave cheats like food, water, fuel on when your guy comes back from expedition and when you transfer items into your storage the game gets stuck on YES or NO pop out and you need to force exit the game

food water fuel work fine for me didn't get me stuck on YES or NO but when i active F10 medicine it's get me stuck on that

brewdog

Reaction score

and integrity does not seem to work....integrity goes down even when cheat is active
Actually that only does it with the F10-Medicine one for me rest dont do that for me

maestro22

Reaction score
I deactivated F10 cheat after I got the medicine.....so that is why I though it may not be F10 but other ones that were active and I only got food, water and fuel active when that happened

lhb85

Reaction score
Only F9 (not sure if was this one) doesn't work for me. The rest just work fine.

And it's true, disable them before close the game or it will crash.

brewdog

Reaction score
I deactivated F10 cheat after I got the medicine.....so that is why I though it may not be F10 but other ones that were active and I only got food, water and fuel active when that happened
U can NOT activate It at all, I mean never use F10 in game, even after you deactivate it it screwes looting up. NEVER USE THIS KEY