Trainer Search

Sourenics

Reaction score
Ty very much, it works now! The problem was that i was playing on de dx9 version... now it works fine! Thanks!

Moises777

Reaction score
I have a problem with "Inf. Strategic Resources".
I active it (the words be red) but when I use some resource (for example Oil), it is use, descount.
Sorry for my bad english.

ForntZone

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, Please make the trainer works with Mod Play of the Civ V Brave New World. It works great with Single Player unmodded but not so much (can't activate) with mod or mission single player. Please, I love this mod so much: Civ IV Diplomatic Features.

xEugyx

Reaction score
I made all steps but when i try activate the trainer i hear a sound but the trainer doesn't activate

Cidblack

Reaction score
^^ I just tested it with mine and it works but only under dx10/11. And the single player game as to be loaded up before you active/load up the trainer.

shankaru

Reaction score
When I open up the trainer I don't find any place to type in the password to activate the trainer...
I've also updated the game to 1.0.3.144

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When I open up the trainer I don't find any place to type in the password to activate the trainer...
I've also updated the game to 1.0.3.144
New trainers dont have the password requirement , Whats the problem exactly ?.

BlackcatXD

Reaction score
hi so i got the brave new world trainer ,the trainer wont open any solution for that?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
hi so i got the brave new world trainer ,the trainer wont open any solution for that?

do explain further, wont open after the download? or cant extract from the zip folder? or cant open as in start the trainer? or started the trainer but cant select any options?

nick2

Reaction score
do explain further, wont open after the download? or cant extract from the zip folder? or cant open as in start the trainer? or started the trainer but cant select any options?
For me it's that not one of the trainers cheats activate

nick2

Reaction score
Sorry for double post. I feel so silly now, it does work :D
Thank you for the trainer, finally a civ 5 trainer that doesn't cause the game to crash or go very unstable!

treylw89

Reaction score
anything that works for DX9? My game is 'playable' on DX10/11 but it gets the glitch where all the stuff wants to skew across the screen. it only works right on DX9, but the trainers don't.