Trainer Search

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
deactivate your anti virus before downloading and opening the trainer, this should sort this out.

alternative for this game use a mod called

'in game editor' - it is better than the trainer (sorry maf ;) )

thatonedeer

Reaction score
If I'm playing through the in-game scenarios, which trainer should I use? Brave New World version doesn't seem to work for certain scenarios. (For scenarios I mean things like the American Civil War and Mongol Invasion, etc.)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
If I'm playing through the in-game scenarios, which trainer should I use? Brave New World version doesn't seem to work for certain scenarios. (For scenarios I mean things like the American Civil War and Mongol Invasion, etc.)

use a mod called IGE found on steam workshop.

start your scerinro save then load mod and open save game you can edit everything ( i mean everything)

rony pal

Reaction score
i need a latest trainer of civilization V on version 6.2.9200 i am runinig the complete edition with all the dlcs

Salonpas

Reaction score
The Fast Production works at first but then after awhile it's always stopped working.

Yoannzh

Reaction score
When I cheat, me doesn't put my antivirus and I throw the trainer always having thrown the game (that with MrAntiFun).
Thank you for the mod, I am going to test that but it's a pity that for me, that does not work the trainer. Everything works except the life.
I am going to redownload him in case.

Quand je triche, je ne met pas mon antivirus et je lance le trainer toujours après avoir lancé le jeu (qu'avec MrAntiFun).
Merci pour le mod, je vais tester ça mais dommage que pour moi, ça ne fonctionne pas le trainer. Tout fonctionne sauf la vie.
Je vais le retélécharger au cas où.

Yoannzh

Reaction score
When I cheat, me doesn't put my antivirus and I throw the trainer always having thrown the game (that with MrAntiFun).
Thank you for the mod, I am going to test that but it's a pity that for me, that does not work the trainer. Everything works except the life.
I am going to redownload him in case.

Quand je triche, je ne met pas mon antivirus et je lance le trainer toujours après avoir lancé le jeu (qu'avec MrAntiFun).
Merci pour le mod, je vais tester ça mais dommage que pour moi, ça ne fonctionne pas le trainer. Tout fonctionne sauf la vie.
Je vais le retélécharger au cas où.
Doesn't work for Infinite Health

Jack Parlby1233

Reaction score
this has got to be the best h a c k for civ 5 ive seen yet the developers of this h a c k done a great job of this ;)

costa58

Reaction score
can Mr antifun please fix infinite health for brave new world trainer?

Alien3123

Reaction score
trainers don't work, keep saying my game not loaded, using steam ***** o-o

latest ver.

centour

Reaction score
Hey im new here and i wanted to ask does the trainer for on the sid meiers civilization v complete edition and if it dosent will there be a new one ?
Btw the game version is : v1.0.3.144.

Boromista

Reaction score
Hi, have the 1.0.3.144 and use the BNW, run the game first, and the trainer as administrator, and work perfectly, thanks!

Perma Ban

Reaction score
The Inf. Health doesn't work I have the the complete version of the game and I'm using the latest trainer BNW Version 1.0.3.279, The movement works and so does the inf. cash, the construction works well on buildings everything is built in 1 turn but somehow doesn't work on Wonders, The Research... well it kinda takes 2 turns for everything not sure if it was made that way all in all it's all good. Just kinda sad that the inf. health doesn't really work. I always run as an admin and I'm using the Dx11

Blitzcreedshade

Reaction score
Try to start up the game first then the trainer , If it still doesn't work please provide your game version.

P.S , The trainer only works on the main game , Doesn't work on the standalone DLC's .
hey my Norton keeps saying this thing has trogen.gen.2