Trainer Search

SSD

Reaction score
fast title improvement not working in 1.0.3.279, anyone knows how?

kraveman

Reaction score
Just hoping for anyone to tell me if this is easy to fix. The trainer for the BNW dlc worked fine but it just now says that the "game model is not loaded " when the game is running and i"m in the map . i'm using a ton of mods so i'm guessing its that, but is there a specific one that causes problems?

Edit: found the mod causing problems, cov 4 diplomancy

Last edited:

Julius Sjo

Donor
Reaction score
hey does it work on multiplayer?
MrAntiFun's trainers are never intended for multiplayer. I wouldn't expect it to work, neither would I recommend you to use it in MP as there is a risk that you'll get banned from most games for just trying to alter it.

Guteczek

Reaction score
Hi.
Trainer worked great for me but i have problem in scenerio maps... when i use trainer it didnt work and i have a mesage from trainer : Game Module Isnt Loaded! Start Game World then Active Trainer, Also make sure tou running Brave New Word DLC.

Pls Help

apholis

Reaction score
mrantifun, i have been having problems with all of your trainers lately, i will hit f1 to activate and it just makes a ringing sound like when you can't do something, and this isn't the first time this has happened

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
deactivate your anti virus before downloading and opening the trainer, this should sort this out.

alternative for this game use a mod called

'in game editor' - it is better than the trainer (sorry maf ;) )

Rhyno91

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,
I've tried the BNW V1.0.3.279 trainer and everything works except Inf. Health :(
I have both DLC installed and it says cheat activated but my units still die in battle.

Thanks for your work and I hope you can solve this bug.

Yoannzh

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for your work but, Infinite Health doesn't work for me.
Fast Title improvement, it's what ?