Trainer Search

JamieHex

Master Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else struggling with this download? Can't get my AV to unflag it. Driving me nuts.

swkylee

Reaction score
Anyone else struggling with this download? Can't get my AV to unflag it. Driving me nuts.

Yes, my windows defender blocked new trainer. :(

TxBUPxh.png

thespy007

Reaction score

same thing here,can't download. anti-virus don't let

I assume its Windows Defender on Windows 10. Open Defender and go to Virus and Threat protection settings then go down to exclusions. Add your download folder, or whatever you have set as default to save, to the folder exclusion list. Download the trainer, unzip and then add the trainer exe as a file exclusion. Then remove the folder exclusion. Should be good then.

JamieHex

Master Donor
Reaction score
I assume its Windows Defender on Windows 10. Open Defender and go to Virus and Threat protection settings then go down to exclusions. Add your download folder, or whatever you have set as default to save, to the folder exclusion list. Download the trainer, unzip and then add the trainer exe as a file exclusion. Then remove the folder exclusion. Should be good then.

Ugh. Thank you. It made me look at exclusions again more closely. The download folder was still excluded but the files were going to a different folder. for some reason. I was overlooking the path and just looking at what was excluded. Too impatient! Thanks again

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Guys,

1. Make a damn MRA download folder, totally exclude it from any AV or defender or whatever you use.
This will let you download and unpack.
2. After downloaded in that folder and after unpacked the trainer.exe - exclude this one too!
Dont execute without cause will get blocked by AV.
3. Do not, do not remove that special MRA Folder from exclusion and of course never use it for anything else but MRA downloads.
You wont get any problem anymore!

JamieHex

Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys,

1. Make a damn MRA download folder, totally exclude it from any AV or defender or whatever you use.
This will let you download and unpack.
2. After downloaded in that folder and after unpacked the trainer.exe - exclude this one too!
Dont execute without cause will get blocked by AV.
3. Do not, do not remove that special MRA Folder from exclusion and of course never use it for anything else but MRA downloads.
You wont get any problem anymore!

I named it "Damn MRA Download Folder" . :) Thanks.

bdub52

Reaction score
I can not get gold/faith/envoy to work. I have tried redownloading .194, starting a new game, disabling all mods. F2 - F10 work fine, just not F1.

Here is what my procedure has been: latest version of cheat, open game, try a resume or new game, run the cheat as administrator, play out the turn up "next turn", set game editor to 1000 each, press F1 and get the audible "trainer activated", take next turn. Let the the game cycle through sveral turns, no change.

Can someone tell me what I am missing. Or better yet; put together a step the step for dummies. The one that is listed earlier in this tread is a bit ambiguous.

Thanx

Rayman Amin

Reaction score
I can not get gold/faith/envoy to work. I have tried redownloading .194, starting a new game, disabling all mods. F2 - F10 work fine, just not F1.

Here is what my procedure has been: latest version of cheat, open game, try a resume or new game, run the cheat as administrator, play out the turn up "next turn", set game editor to 1000 each, press F1 and get the audible "trainer activated", take next turn. Let the the game cycle through sveral turns, no change.

Can someone tell me what I am missing. Or better yet; put together a step the step for dummies. The one that is listed earlier in this tread is a bit ambiguous.

Thanx
Hey make sure you are already in the game and it is loaded then you launch the trainer and start activating the cheats.

P. Jay Bee

Reaction score
Not working! I start the game, start playing then minimize to start the trainer and get this every time...

rG7qbaNVRBeMA5ydNBTOEA.jpg

I've also tried to run it at the menu before picking game mods and it's the same thing.

P. Jay Bee

Reaction score
Ok, I fixed this issue. Had to cut off the protection to the file in my anti-virus. But now the set money and faith doesn't work....

o0b_3PwESEatyo3sRVQH2A.jpg

It doesn't matter what number I execute. This is what happens.