Trainer Search

OCMonkey

Reaction score
Is the latest trainer crashing anyone else's game?
I'm only using money/faith.

OCMonkey

Reaction score
Turns out my problem was caused by some of the mods I was using. so disregard this completely.

PS, thankz for the awesome trainer MAF

Bati1981

Reaction score
Guys is there a Mac version for Sigle Player out there ?

Thx in advance

sajkwsaj

Reaction score
the only cheat that works for me is fast research

Also, do i just need to type the numbers in to change the value for gold and stuff? I can't find an enter button or anything like that and nothing changes (in game) if i just input numbers

Shadowscar90

Reaction score
Hey, I have seen one or two posts about this, but never a solution or anything. When using fast research and deactivating it, it makes all techs that I have had boosts for only take one turn, even after closing trainer, game, reloading, loading an old save, etc. I wanted to boost one tech to upgrade some units as I declared war on my only neighbor, but now I can't go back to regular tech times, and it feels pointless to keep playing this (very nice) file now. Anything I can do to fix this?

AokiHagane

Reaction score
Well somehow nothing works for me , followed how to activated it and nothing happen

A new version maybe? '-')
Or is it just me?

ganbaa_elmer

Reaction score
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.129 Trainer doesnt work
1.0.0.129 (260180) version

randomis

Reaction score
If and when a new version of the game comes out is it possible to make the hotkeys on numpad by default? the F-keys are all in game shortcuts and can be annoying and/or have unwanted effects like activating/deactivating trainer options by accident.

Also there is a typo on the edit hotkeys menu, all the buttons say Change "Hohkey" instead of "Hotkey" :p

As usual thank you for your work of course! You are awesome!

sal9396

Reaction score
Version 1.0.0.216 just released.

Doing a quick test - Game Editor works. Fast Research and Fast Culture work. Fast Recruiting and Consctruction do not.

Last edited: