Trainer Search

Paul7559

Donor
Reaction score
No point trying to update the trainer when a major DLC is about to be released in 3 hours! So let's be patient girl's and boy's ;)

funktrooper

Donor
Reaction score
If anyone today is wondering why the trainer doesn't work its because the game was updated.

Seraphim66

Reaction score
So for latest version and dlc we have no trainer, right? Previous ones won't work.

monkeykainui

Master Donor
Reaction score
For now,yes. With newest update, some cheats won't worl or result in crash. And with DLC installed, it doesn't work at all. So,be patient and give admin some times.

Seraphim66

Reaction score
I am , i was just curious if it works for anyone who has the new dlc , i tried the last version that is here on website but no use , nothing works.

sal9396

Reaction score
is not yet out! wait for it!
I got it through Steam yesterday. The notes included a statement that this was not the DLC, that was coming soon after, but I got the sense that the update they released yesterday included all of the other upgrades/changes/fixes to the game aside from the extra content. And I just downloaded the DLC, so it's out.

Last edited:

Justtry

Reaction score
I got it through Steam yesterday. The notes included a statement that this was not the DLC, that was coming soon after, but I got the sense that the update they released yesterday included all of the other upgrades/changes/fixes to the game aside from the extra content.
I mean is not out yet the trainer :) sorry if you did understood something else...

Seraphim66

Reaction score
I doubt he even saw these posts MrAntiFun. We all have a living , ak real life. I know would have been nice a reply from him for everyone to know he is working on an update for a trainer (for whatever game , general talking) but won't see that and is fine anyway. I'm fine waiting for a trainer from a game specially cause i get it free so i won't say more.