Trainer Search

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mr Antifun, trainer is working very well for me

civ6onlyforus

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mr Antifun, trainer is working very well for me

Is it working for you? Many of us seem to have trouble getting it to activate.

The instructions say to activate in game after the match is loaded right?

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it working for you? Many of us seem to have trouble getting it to activate.

The instructions say to activate in game after the match is loaded right?
Yes, i start a new game and activate the trainer, all is working fine for me. I did disable any mods i have installed in game

giuliore1981

Reaction score
L'allenatore non funziona dopo che una serie di turni è stata interrotta e qualcosa non funziona.

giuliore1981

Reaction score
quando l'allenatore è attivato, vengono creati 3 file che rendono il gioco bloccato
il gioco si chiude sempre

MasterMind974

Reaction score
What is "god mode" exactly? What does it do? Like, one shot kill enemy units, invincibility, cities can't be taken, that sort of things?

EATherrian

Reaction score
I still can't get this to work. I open the game then the trainer but it still says the game isn't running. Any ideas or something I might have missed?

somguy9

Reaction score
Works great for me, except for some reason whenever I activate/deactivate the infinite movement cheat it loads up an entirely different save for some reason?

I still can't get this to work. I open the game then the trainer but it still says the game isn't running. Any ideas or something I might have missed?

Had that same problem, fixed it by changing the game from DX12 to DX11 in the launcher.

EATherrian

Reaction score
Works great for me, except for some reason whenever I activate/deactivate the infinite movement cheat it loads up an entirely different save for some reason?

Had that same problem, fixed it by changing the game from DX12 to DX11 in the launcher.
That was it. Thank you.

ffguzmanf

Reaction score
can someone explain me how this works? I activate it all items are in red, then the game reloads I see full money , but how do i activate others like unlimited movement or fast research or fast construction I don't know

thanks in advance

ffguzmanf

Reaction score
i just changed the keys instead to use F1, f2, etc i remapped to others keys instead of F's, now it's working keep in mind to launch directx 11 version and launch the trainer after you started your game

Hoerbie

Reaction score
No matter what I try i cant get it to activate... game version gathering storm 1.0.0.328 - I use the correct trainer for this version. Also directx11 and exchanged the hotkeys. Can you please provide a fix?

@MrAntiFun is this caused when both expansions rise and fall and gathering storm are activated?

Last edited:

Korlac

Reaction score
No matter what I try i cant get it to activate... game version gathering storm 1.0.0.328 - I use the correct trainer for this version. Also directx11 and exchanged the hotkeys. Can you please provide a fix?

@MrAntiFun is this caused when both expansions rise and fall and gathering storm are activated?

I'm having a similar issue. If I try to activate a cheat, there's a 75% chance it won't work, regardless of what the hotkey is

Shpydar

Reaction score
Alright gang,

V1.0.0.328 works (all the features work just fine)

BUT

only in DirectX 11. If you loaded your game in DirectX 12 it will not work.

You're welcome.

Last edited: