Trainer Search

Rashemen

Super Donor
Reaction score
many thanks for the trainer, have donated and well worth the money for what you do :)

robzombee

Reaction score
when i run it, it says game on but it doesnt work for me, i push the f1 to start and others f keys i just he a beep tone like bad entry tone from computer and it doesnt give a red check box that is running

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
when i run it, it says game on but it doesnt work for me, i push the f1 to start and others f keys i just he a beep tone like bad entry tone from computer and it doesnt give a red check box that is running

Please take a look at the notice, Its can be found on the first page

vkn4it

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun for this early trainer.. I enjoyed using it, BUT my opponents (bots in game) as well .. now they have the 200K energy .. but I have only 49K energy .. LOL now they are trying to declare a war against me ..

can you fix it .. so that they don't get advantage of this ..

Xinn

Reaction score
It's not working for me . i start the game , alt tab , start it as administrator but it doesnt say game is ON . just game is off . Does it have to do anything to do with Mantle or Dx 11 ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It's not working for me . i start the game , alt tab , start it as administrator but it doesnt say game is ON . just game is off . Does it have to do anything to do with Mantle or Dx 11 ?

Notice:
  • Start game world first "meaning once you are in game world where you build stuff and move soldiers ", Then start the trainer .
  • Trainer may return a false positive with some antiviruses
  • Its important to start game world first then the trainer .
  • Research , City Growth , Culture Progress and production may take up to 2 turns max to finish.

fapafapa6

Reaction score
the god mode is not good against some enemies, if your guys get hit by the giant worm or city rockets, then its useless.

Asterlong

Reaction score
thank you for your early trainer

i have a few ideas that can greatly improve it though, please read (and/or improve it if you have the time :))

_why don't you "add" the research/production/culture/energy points to yourself rather than make it fast/inf (1 or 2 turns)? that can make it even faster.
_the inf. movement seems to set the unit movement to be always 2, this make units that have more that 2 movements need to be clicked multiple times to make it works, otherwise it will queue the movement for next round(s)
_can you add affinity points and unit experiences?

i know i'm asking a lot for a free trainer, thank you :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thank you for your early trainer

i have a few ideas that can greatly improve it though, please read (and/or improve it if you have the time :))

_why don't you "add" the research/production/culture/energy points to yourself rather than make it fast/inf (1 or 2 turns)? that can make it even faster.
_the inf. movement seems to set the unit movement to be always 2, this make units that have more that 2 movements need to be clicked multiple times to make it works, otherwise it will queue the movement for next round(s)
_can you add affinity points and unit experiences?

i know i'm asking a lot for a free trainer, thank you :)
Movement actually freezes your current value so if you have movement 2 it will freeze on 2 , if you have 1 it will freeze on 1 .