Trainer Search

Zaso

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun for this early trainer.. I enjoyed using it, BUT my opponents (bots in game) as well .. now they have the 200K energy .. but I have only 49K energy .. LOL now they are trying to declare a war against me ..

can you fix it .. so that they don't get advantage of this ..
It doesn't matter how much energy(money) they have your 50k will stay at 50k as long as you have it enabled. Meaning you can buy your units and buildings straight up giving u a clear advantage because your 50k never goes down as long as you have it enabled on the trainer.

Caesar

Reaction score
I love your work so much , when I'm looking for a trainer I always look if u got it first ,great work .

imsurgical

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me for some reason :(, ran the game first then the trainer. Game is the same version too. No AV or firewall on when running it either. any ideas?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me for some reason :(, ran the game first then the trainer. Game is the same version too. No AV or firewall on when running it either. any ideas?
Start mission first then open the trainer then activate it .

SniperJJS13

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how much energy(money) they have your 50k will stay at 50k as long as you have it enabled. Meaning you can buy your units and buildings straight up giving u a clear advantage because your 50k never goes down as long as you have it enabled on the trainer.
I believe the whole point of it is to have an advantage over your enemy to achieve personal objectives that would otherwise be impossible without the cheats. By giving the enemy unlimited energy you allow them to build just as fast as you do. For this I'd recommend cheating energy yourself in cheat engine. The amount of energy you have in CE is the amount of energy times 100 btw. That is how the data is stored.

Tacticious

Reaction score
There is a problem with the trainer. When you have fast production on in your cities, you keep earning 10000 energy every single turn, so after 20 turns you have 200k energy. Is this fixable?

Zaso

Reaction score
I believe the whole point of it is to have an advantage over your enemy to achieve personal objectives that would otherwise be impossible without the cheats. By giving the enemy unlimited energy you allow them to build just as fast as you do. For this I'd recommend cheating energy yourself in cheat engine. The amount of energy you have in CE is the amount of energy times 100 btw. That is how the data is stored.
But like i said with your inf.energy you can just buy your troops straight up without production so if your in war with someone and they're at your doorstep you can just keep buying and buying your units and destroy them. Its not like you win when you have the most money so like I said it really doesn't matter how much they have you can go on the offensive as well keep buying your units to sustain your army or just tick the god mode on the trainer cause they cant kill you either way. Everything's pretty much handed to you on a silver platter already.

Edit: Disregard everything i just said its late and i just realized what you were saying. my bad i understand what your saying now. hehe

Brack83

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks!!! MrAntiFun, you are number One for trainers maker...:);)