Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It dosent work...

Notice:
  • Start game world first "meaning once you are in game world where you build stuff and move soldiers ", Then start the trainer .
  • Trainer may return a false positive with some antiviruses
  • Its important to start game world first then the trainer .
  • Research , City Growth , Culture Progress and production may take up to 2 turns max to finish.

ArcMetatron

Reaction score
Thanks MAF, it works good.

I do have a little issue with it though, which I hope someone here could help me understand the problem. Starting the game and loading the save, Alt+Tab to desktop and start the trainer for some reason sometimes it makes my lsass.exe take up 50% of the CPU, then my game becomes weird. Like i can move the map and click somethings but never take a turn, production and nothing else. What's worse is that when I close everything, game, and trainer, the lsass.exe process still stays at 50% usage, and renders my desktop almost unusable. So what I do is just try again, until the lsass.exe process doesn't show up, and just continue playing from there.

Any ideas?

irion

Reaction score
resources and gives you and the enemy
even if off before course
wrong products work quickly, gives all the money

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
f1 f2 f3 f7 dosent work, mind checking on it ? Thanks
f1 its activate trainer option,if you said doesn't work it mean that others hotkey wouldn't be able to cheat so read notice
- Start game world first "meaning once you are in game world where you build stuff and move soldiers ", Then start the trainer .
- Trainer may return a false positive with some antiviruses
- Its important to start game world first then the trainer .
- Research , City Growth , Culture Progress and production may take up to 2 turns max to finish.

Necator

Reaction score
For whatever reason, the trainer is not seeing that the game is running, so I can't even activate it. The game version and the trainer version do match, I have started the game and processed a few turns, but still no luck.

Necator

Reaction score
For whatever reason, the trainer is not seeing that the game is running, so I can't even activate it. The game version and the trainer version do match, I have started the game and processed a few turns, but still no luck.

Never mind. Found out that the trainer doesn't work if you're using the ATI Mantle-enabled executable. Tried the regular DX11 executable and the trainer worked normally.