Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The file was corrupted/incomplate on the first attempt to d/l, when I tried again the sit keeps giving me:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

getting this with chrome:
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Pause Avast , It doesn't like my trainers .

Na'Roon

Reaction score
that did the trick....
what is sad is its the web part that is chocking...
when you scan the file is shows as clean

on an aside... been having all kinds of problems with Avast 2015 keeps killing some of my BONIC projects :mad:

Smoke1979

Reaction score
Thank you so much that you finally pay attention to this game, the coach is gorgeous, thank you for your work. Could you update the coach has to Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.276, in this moment-to-date version of the game 1.0.3.279, old unfortunately did not want to work on it.

einixmax

Reaction score
Trainer works great but ...:p
- Infinite energy: also work for AI :rolleyes: so turn it off after use (best at the beginning) :)
- Inf movement :
* If u have 0 movement point it will freeze at 0 :eek:
* If u have 2 or more movement points it will freeze at 2 after u use up your points :cool: so u`ll have to reselect your unit or wait and click for it (better disable auto circle unit) to move this also may cause error to occur your unit will stuck in a loop :( cos it can`t auto route to your location (wait or reset game/fast movement in option may work 2 )
* This also makes your worker u choose finish every title improvement alter u click it ;) good stuff for lazy ppl
- Fast production : Great 1 turn for everything but this will add more money for u AND AI so beware if using :mad:
- Fast city growth : The city grow 2 fast and your ppl will die of hunger lol :D
- Fast research : U can get the research u want in 1 turn if u kill 2 alien units ;) really good

:) Thanks for sharing :)

600673eyes

Reaction score
Anyone know why it shows Game as "Off"? Version number is 1.0.0.574, I downloaded matching trainer from here, game world was open before starting the trainer, Ran as Administrator, I have no AV or similar software. I even allowed in Windows Firewall just for shits n giggles.

Help?

600673eyes

Reaction score
Anyone know why it shows Game as "Off"? Version number is 1.0.0.574, I downloaded matching trainer from here, game world was open before starting the trainer, Ran as Administrator, I have no AV or similar software. I even allowed in Windows Firewall just for shits n giggles.

Help?
Never mind. I dont have the original/steam version

Henri h

Reaction score
technically the question has only been asked once...
the rest have been observations put forward

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just want to bump the thread up, so MrAntiFun can see it in a sea of other topics ;)

Kobra

Reaction score
the Current build I have on steam is 1.0.2.658 and sadly the last trainer does not work for this version