Trainer Search

Mike89

Reaction score
This dll version is not working for me either. I don't like the idea of having to install different things just to get a game trainer to work. I want to click on the game trainer and just have it work. Is a standard trainer going to be made for 1.03a?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This dll version is not working for me either. I don't like the idea of having to install different things just to get a game trainer to work. I want to click on the game trainer and just have it work. Is a standard trainer going to be made for 1.03a?
You make it sound complicated , Its just for a C++/clr program to run you must have c++ Redistributable 2013 86X and 64X , You cant drive a car without wheels this is the same , So please just download c++ Redistributable 2013 and i will try to help you 1 on 1 via team viewer if you want .

Mike89

Reaction score
I already downloaded both 32 and 64 bit versions of c++ Redistributable (running Windows 7 x64). When I start the trainer and then the game nothing happens. Game doesn't even come up and trainer disappears. I really have no further interest in trying to make this work as this has already too much hassle just to start a game trainer. Dunno why you are trying to re-invent the wheel here. So I take it then you are not going to make a standard game trainer like all the others? If all your trainers are going this direction, I'll just look elsewhere, sorry.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I already downloaded both 32 and 64 bit versions of c++ Redistributable (running Windows 7 x64). When I start the trainer and then the game nothing happens. Game doesn't even come up and trainer disappears. I really have no further interest in trying to make this work as this has already too much hassle just to start a game trainer. Dunno why you are trying to re-invent the wheel here. So I take it then you are not going to make a standard game trainer like all the others? If all your trainers are going this direction, I'll just look elsewhere, sorry.

sorry that you feel that way. you only need to download/update a C++ and once is enough =). have a nice day

konj

Reaction score
well its not working here to istalled everything like in decription ..
chris pal dont make it complicated for us changing your trainer boot up in something new..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
well its not working here to istalled everything like in decription ..
chris pal dont make it complicated for us changing your trainer boot up in something new..
I don't think i will be changing this new trainer boot up any time soon , If you want help via team viewer i will try to help you .

konj

Reaction score
every time i run as admin trainer i get code 0X3 error try run trainer as admin

ShadeO

Reaction score
good job MRAntiFun :D , you are by far one of the good (trainer makers) guys

AgentTran

Reaction score
I press F1 and nothing activates. If I spam all the other keys such as F4 and F5, it will come up as "Cheat Activated" but there is no cheat that has been activated. Anti-virus is disabled.

cobusbo

Reaction score
I press F1 and nothing activates. If I spam all the other keys such as F4 and F5, it will come up as "Cheat Activated" but there is no cheat that has been activated. Anti-virus is disabled.
Start game first then open trainer I had the same problem at first.

machine4578

Reaction score
any chance for an updated v1.04 trainer?? the current trainer closes the game shortly after activating.

Last edited:

cobusbo

Reaction score
any chance for an updated v1.04 trainer?? the current trainer closes the game shortly after activating.
There aren't a version 1.04 of the game released yet why would you want a 1.04 trainer? it doesnt make sense. Make sure you got the same version trainer as the game you have if you not sure what version of the game you have go into the game and press the "`" key then it will show you the version...

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
There aren't a version 1.04 of the game released yet why would you want a 1.04 trainer? it doesnt make sense. Make sure you got the same version trainer as the game you have if you not sure what version of the game you have go into the game and press the "`" key then it will show you the version...
Yes its just relased today click