Trainer Search

chr1s33

Reaction score
My drone has gone from weapon stationary in main bases using second trainer, so I can't upgrade it
same here my drone has gone fron my inventory but i can still use it on missions just cant upgrade it also when i equip a different gun to upgrade that gun stays in my inventory so when im on mission i go to switch to secondary gun and it goes through all other sniper rifles i have used first some ppl might like having 5 different sniper rifles in their inventory but not me switching from one gun to another is a pain only experienced these problems with second trainer

G0T0

Reaction score
idk why but when i use the trainer my camera becomes all bouncy, jumping causes a weird bounce and getting shot sends my view into all sorts of directions.
its still there,camera bouncesw all the time..while landing or getting hit or climbing

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
its still there,camera bouncesw all the time..while landing or getting hit or climbing
I disabled the cheats and there was still bouncing around but thought it was a game effect since the cheats were already off .

Reaction score
nice trainer works amazing,any chance of Stealth mode if you do an update??? Thanks

madican

Reaction score
WTF Malware?I have Avast Free 2017 version and it blocks trainer,maybe avast dumps?
5e8Zyll.jpg

harbringer

Reaction score
same here my drone has gone fron my inventory but i can still use it on missions just cant upgrade it also when i equip a different gun to upgrade that gun stays in my inventory so when im on mission i go to switch to secondary gun and it goes through all other sniper rifles i have used first some ppl might like having 5 different sniper rifles in their inventory but not me switching from one gun to another is a pain only experienced these problems with second trainer
Same thong here.Can't find a way to fix it.Any ideas?

Daryl99lee

Reaction score
The Mod is great overall but an issue I had is with the guns. Instead of switching to guns I assigned to the load out, it switches to a random gun. This is especially annoying when I want to play stealth and it randomly picks a sniper without a silencer.

Mirao

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. Any trick to make inf. Credits work?

Titeuf

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.00 Trainer +5
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.01 Trainer +12
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.02 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Silencer
  5. Inf.Focus
  6. Inf.Gadget
  7. Inf.Credit
  8. Inf.Fire Resources
  9. Inf.Ammo Resources
  10. Inf.Tools Resources
  11. Inf.Chip Resources
  12. Inf.Can Resources
Hi MrAntiFun,
big thank,
Bye

Space 19

Reaction score
Thanks. Sorry, InfHealth dosn´t work after update from Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 today