Trainer Search

robberbaron

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works but. Is there a way after you take damage you start panting and heart pounds loudly like you are going to die. last trainer never did that just wondering whats different cause its really loud and annoying. tried to play it.. so unplayable now

Last edited:

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

Thanks a lot for this trainer.

I'll test it in some hours, just get the game. And thanks to provide us trainers short time after game release.

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
the infinite silencer is whats causing the camera bounce

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun,

Tested the trainer, and the occasion to see the bad and bugged autosave system.

Yerk. Instead of giving us a good old manual save only inside Safe Houses, they just give us a bugged junk autosave. Too bad, that's the only thing that kill the pleasure to play in my case.

Concerning the trainer, it's work good. Some options generate an issue with the inventory.

Technically, we only can have a Marksman rifle, a handgun and a rifle/bow/shotgun. I don't know what option cause that, but when activate it/them (maybe multiple can cause this) the inventory never stop changing. We can choose a gear but it change on the fly, when we switch weapons.

Maybe a thing to work on.

Its not link to :
- Infinite health
- Infinite Silencer
- Infinite Focus

The three functions I use don't cause this issue.

Hope this feedback help a little.

Thanks !

leozak

Reaction score
where can i download new trainer so that infinite health works please ? Thanks

Yash Thakur

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.00 Trainer +5
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.01 Trainer +12
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.02 Trainer +12
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.03 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Silencer
  5. Inf.Focus
  6. Inf.Gadget
  7. Inf.Credit
  8. Inf.Fire Resources
  9. Inf.Ammo Resources
  10. Inf.Tools Resources
  11. Inf.Chip Resources
  12. Inf.Can Resources
Can anyone please tell me, how to get unlimited skill points, or no skill points needed, something like that, Can't seem to find it anywhere

Taz

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun,

First of all thaks you for your all the trainer and works you done.
I found the option which cause the weapons inventory bug described by HellGhost3-8
and how to fix this.
So it's the -Infinite Gadget option that cause the glitch but if you deactivate the option and still have the issue just go in your weapons cache and cycle through all your primary, secondary and handgun to remove them from your inventory.

Xenchino

Super Donor
Reaction score
My gun loadout keeps cycling every weapon I have ever purchased. This makes things extremely complicated whilst in battle. Does anyone else have this issue?

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Can you update trianer for latest patch v1.4 with DLC Sabotage ? THX

boogeyman1954

Reaction score
Trainer works but. Is there a way after you take damage you start panting and heart pounds loudly like you are going to die. last trainer never did that just wondering whats different cause its really loud and annoying. tried to play it.. so unplayable now

1st time using the latest version or any of these trainers for this game and noticed the same thing. Went back to home base, slept and it stopped.