Trainer Search

05eolsale

Reaction score
Can you make a version that uses 1-5 instead of F1-F5 or a version that reacts to both.

herman925

Reaction score
Can there be:

1.) Instant training/building?
2.) Unlimited unit cap on Galatic View?

Also:
Bug? --> It appears the computer would also get Unlimited Funds. I kept meeting extremely powerful armies (was playing in Campaign mode)

Reaction score
Can there be:

1.) Instant training/building?
2.) Unlimited unit cap on Galatic View?

Also:
Bug? --> It appears the computer would also get Unlimited Funds. I kept meeting extremely powerful armies (was playing in Campaign mode)
Did you activate campaign mode other wise the enemy will also get infinite funds

herman925

Reaction score
Did you activate campaign mode other wise the enemy will also get infinite funds

Pretty sure I did =) I'm not sure if they have infinite funds. I'm kinda guessing because I kept seeing fully stacked enemy forces on each planet....

herman925

Reaction score
Could it be possible that we could have those features also added? Like instant build and unlim. caps

Divair

Reaction score
Pretty sure I did =) I'm not sure if they have infinite funds. I'm kinda guessing because I kept seeing fully stacked enemy forces on each planet....
It does give them infinite funds, doesn't matter what you do, sadly.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
This trainer is not for the maingame right? It´s only for the Goldpack

Reaction score
this one is for the forces of corruption expansion there is one for empire at war somewhere here

praetorelliot

Reaction score
If you try to use the trainer for the non-steam version, it kind of lags a bit, and does nothing else. it says GAME = ON though?