Trainer Search

ww260611

Reaction score
it wont work every time i press F1 it just makes a sound and not you saying "cheat activated"
i have the latest version

Buildermanya

Reaction score
I had the same problem as above, Whenever I played as the empire and activated the health cheat. It activated for the rebels no the empire everything else works fine

don6

Reaction score
how do you make the inf cap units work? I mean I can't make anymore units despite the inf cap units cheat

JohnnyReb95

Reaction score
Hello, your trainer is great :) but its working only for Empire at war and I can not find your trainer for the force of corruption :( NVM!! I found it :)

Last edited:

edliu111

Reaction score
Just wanted to point out real quick this isn't for FoC, it's just for the steam version of vanillla EaW

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
i have the original version without steam and the trainer says "game is off"

staredcraft

Donor
Reaction score
Hey can we get a version of EaW Gold for the GoG version? Neither this nor the FoC trainers work for it

AxeManRPDX

Reaction score
The trainer says Off when trying to use for "forces of corruption" i read your comments MrAntiFun you said you made one for FOC if you did where is it or if u made this trainer compatable with FOC why does it not work?
(full steam version) (game first then trainer still wont work)

Unreal gaming

Reaction score

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does the infinite health cheat not work in Galactic Conquest?
Otherwise, this works perfectly.

Reaction score
Dude can you make a nother one on this page (next to the download link for star wars empire at war trainer) for Forces Of Coruption????
I tested The Trainer and it only works for Star Wars Empire At war, can you make another one for Forces Of Corruption???

Please???will help me alot thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):)

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
Dude can you make a nother one on this page (next to the download link for star wars empire at war trainer) for Forces Of Coruption????
I tested The Trainer and it only works for Star Wars Empire At war, can you make another one for Forces Of Corruption???

Please???will help me alot thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):)

There already is a trainer for that. Look for Star Wars Forces of Corruption.

duradel89

Reaction score
While playing as empire it gives alliance unlimited health but not my units lol..