Trainer Search

Redsparten321

Reaction score
The only cheat working for me is the inf. resources, inf. health won't work.

It does work...
Just not how you think it should.

All you need to do is.
Well, each time you spawn a new unit, deactivate it and reactivate it, and it usually works.
The times when it does not work, are usually when it works for the enemies and not you, in that case your screwed.
Some times it works fine though.

Then again, some times it doesn't work.
But, most of the time you need to keep on deactivating and reactivating it for it work.
This DOES get annoying, and repetitive!

Sven Hunkstrom

Reaction score
I have checked to see if the trainer works and everything is working except for one thing. the only thing that doesn't work is related to the game mechanics and not the trainer itself. Large ships and stations don't benefit from the inf. health cheat because the modules on the ship can still be damaged and when they do, it subtracts health from the ship itself. All other units on the ground and in space do benefit from inf. health, it's just the larger units that are affected.

Reaction score
Inf Health still not work for ships/stations with hard points but units without hard points have inf. health please update if you can and keep up the good work :) P.s love trainers and inf. pop would be nice so would instant build

Last edited:

Sperrcompany

Reaction score
Pleas MrAntiFun can insert two things: Inf.Units Capacity for Battle and Campaign, Fast Construction. And the Inf. Live it does not work

Last edited:

LapisLazuli

Reaction score
I do not see a new trainer added all neither work. Upon doing what you said antifun.

Br3akout

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Please update the trainer, inf. health didn´t work for the Gold Edition THX. I know this is an old game but many people are still playing :)

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm (tried with a mod I was playing as well as unmodded Gold Edition) that the infinite health doesn't seem to work, at least not for any of the ships I tested it on. I didn't test ground combat.

As has already been said, if infinite population (in mission) could be added somehow that'd be nice, could have some huge battles :D

god cat

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently downloaded the Empire at War trainer and it works fine, however when I try downloading the Forces of Corruptions trainer and try to launch it, Windows says it can not locate the file. Is there a way to fix this?

Yes I've noticed this too my solution was to use the previous version of the trainer and it works i can launch the trainer yet the only problem is that the trainer itself is a bit buggy and in my experiences the features only work half the time especially the inf health cheats

god cat

Reaction score
hey everyone while playing with this i noticed that with some of my units still take damage such as for the zann consortian my vengence class frigates take damage mostly just the ones that can self destruct

im sure they could be other units but these are just some i know are having trouble

so please fix this soon mrantifun you do amazing trainers so i imagine you will have no trouble with these

keep it up

have a good day/night

god cat

Reaction score
Just one more question, how it I make work for Galactic conquest?? :/ its really important part of the game for me

just activate the playing campaign option for galactic conquest and it should work fine

AlphaLegion

Reaction score
It would be great if you put "instant build" in the trainer. THX for your work!

Awesum1

Reaction score
Hey guys complaining about the inf pop, you can modify this yourselves.

Go here first http://www.moddb.com/downloads/star-wars-eawfoc-xml-files

Download them put them in either C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Star Wars - Empire At War Gold\EAWX\Data
OR
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - Empire At War Gold\EAWX\Data

Depending on if you use steam or GOG.

After that open the XML folder and for Empire or Rebels open Factions.XML for Zann open EXPANSION_FACTIONS.XML.

Space units is this line I'm not sure about land forces. <Space_Tactical_Unit_Cap>X</Space_Tactical_Unit_Cap> (X being the amount you want for that faction)

The files are a bit large so can use CTRL+F to find Empire, Rebels are up top.

The expansion file Zann is termed Underworld but it has the same line.

Enjoy and quit bitchin!