Trainer Search

evolnis

Reaction score
mr antifun , can you plz post a reply on this tread on your intentions of this trainer on updating .

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
The only thing that doesnt work for me is infinite HP or what that option was called. Resources works great.

EDIT: Infinit HP works 50/50 times with pressed F4, without that, your enemies (oftenly) get infinit HP

Last edited:

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
The only thing that doesnt work for me is infinite HP or what that option was called. Resources works great.

EDIT: Infinit HP works 50/50 times with pressed F4, without that, your enemies (oftenly) get infinit HP

The trainer doesn't work for me at all. What version of the game are you using?

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Right, could I just note?

I don't have the steam version, I am using the 1.05 update.
I have a ton of mods installed, seeing as this is a great game to have mods installed on, the amount of mods you can get is pretty nice.
Complete overhauls to adding a few new units.

Now, I use 2 cheats.
If MrAntifun's does not work, I use the PWZ.

MrAntifun's so far has worked for me.
That's since I reinstalled my PC.
Its worked even with me playing the mods.
Infinite Health option?
Press the key to use it, WHEN IN THE MATCH, then deactivate it and reactivate it the next match.
And so on.
So far?
The enemy have not had infinite HP, and my starting units have had infinite HP.
Want all units you have on the battlefield to have it?
Use common sense, and deactivate then reactivate for all your units on the battlefield at THAT times to get infinite HP.

Before I reinstalled my PC, MA's trainer did not work, so I just used a trainer which:
1. Adds 25k each time you press F1.
2. Freezes the day when you press F2.
Look it up, you are sure to find it on a number of websites.

But still, we would like him to update it. Sure who wouldn't.
But, there are other methods of 'cheating'
I will also add this: MA is not the only person who creates trainers, Lingon/Fling does so aswell, might not be for the amount of games MA does, but they don't give you viruses either.
There is also a number of others who do so.

Hopefully this helps those in need of help/update of this trainer.

Unreal gaming

Reaction score

Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.01.58 Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Playing Campaign

Notice:
  • Activate Playing Campaign mod when playing Campaign so the health cheat can work for your units and disable it if you wanna play Skirmish
Please update trainer

SplitImages

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainers Inf. Health works just fine... on units without Hardpoints. It is the hardpoint mechanic that is breaking the Inf Health cheat in space combat matches. The simple counter to this is to rely on Corvettes to screen your space station from bomber attacks and spam your own bombers and fighters. Hero units as well will be invulnerable. Anything with hardpoints however, Including the Republic ground hero, Gargantuan, will be able to be destroyed.

PS yes yes Necro thread but I am amazed this detail was not mentioned anywhere else.

chibitony

Reaction score
The only cheat working for me is the inf. resources, inf. health won't work.