Trainer Search

jmpne

Reaction score
Strange, everytime I try to load a save game (in mid game not victory screen), where I used your trainer, I get an error msg about a used mod not being present. (not using any mod, so it's probably reaction to the trainer, since there's no error msg when I donť use the trainer) Tried to load a game with or without trainer, even tried to activate some options before loading but to no avail.
Try going into the Prologue (Whispers of Oblivion) part of the Campaign and going into 'continue' or 'master archives' prior to trying to do a continue of the main LotV part of the campaign. Worked for me.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
the trainer works in the other game expansions? wings of freedom and the heart of the swarm?

DarkAntimatter

Reaction score
Why does the trainer increases Hit Points for the units? I'm cutting through enemies like butter....

DarkAntimatter

Reaction score
Does this work with Starcraft 2 - Mass Recall ??

Also can you make a x32 bit version for the trainer too?

Thanks!

jamesgaw

Reaction score
can you do it for v 3.0 ?
some work.
other doesn't work.. ( inf. resourses doesn't work 0

. need credit..

bobby24

Reaction score
can you add the mini games to it as well like the vikings game cheats?
please.

triplevolkie

Reaction score
Can you add reveal map please, i play arcade maps offline ( custom made by players ) and i can't use the fog of war cheat.. :( <3 <3

Trainer works with latest version of Starcraft 2! I used starcraft 2 Free edition

Last edited:

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
reveal map help so much! and if you can add infinite money on the part of the mission menu when you are in hiperium is necessary to improve the equipment and even you completing every mission does not have any money to buy all updates! you can do it MR?

the game version is 3.0.5.39117!

Last edited:

bobby24

Reaction score
Any chance for an update for patch 3.1.0 that just went live today in the near future?

Tief

Donor
Reaction score
14.12.2015 / patch 3.1.0.39576 please :) thanks

Last edited: