Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
this shit it wont work is not activate with f1 and it says game is off when the game is already on
first off, cut it with those words, and tell me what version of the game u are using?

jmpne

Reaction score
first off, cut it with those words, and tell me what version of the game u are using?

Why bother? Anyone who's so impolite should wallow in their own mire. Should they not?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Why bother? Anyone who's so impolite should wallow in their own mire. Should they not?
Sites have rules. talking like you did is disrespecting them.

I asked you nicely, respect me

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Person is obviously not running the correct version of the Starcraft 2 interface. It clearly says in the instructions that you must run it in 64 bit version which is found on the settings tab when you launch the BNet interface in which it gives you the option to run the window in either 32 or 64. Please read instructions first before claiming product is broken.

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
It doesn't need a new trainer. Old one works perfectly fine so long as you run in 64 version, launch when on main menu and only use it in single player matches.

jmpne

Reaction score
Sites have rules. talking like you did is disrespecting them.

I asked you nicely, respect me
Ummm... I Meant why should you bother helping kandoryan... he's rude... don't waste your time. I'm not disrespecting anyone. You misinterpreted my post dude.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ummm... I Meant why should you bother helping kandoryan... he's rude... don't waste your time. I'm not disrespecting anyone. You misinterpreted my post dude.
oh oops, I thought you are the one who said "this shit it wont work is not activate with f1 and it says game is off when the game is already on" my bad :)

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
I just tested the trainer today, all mechanics work still on the latest patch in custom, arcade, and campaign in SINGLE PLAYER only.

ysrael123

Reaction score
can you make the fast training instant but its still cool thx for the trainer

Qurillion

Reaction score
I kept checking for this trainer, so glad to finally see it arrive. Only request would be for The Lost Viking arcade cabinet to receive some inclusion in the trainer, as this was done in previous versions. Would be appreciated.

Sascha20

Reaction score
ver. 1.0 trainier also runs on game version 3.0.5.39117. thx.

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Doesn't need an update, I used it yesterday and it works perfectly fine.