MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Starcraft 2 Legacy of the void Trainer

eduswd

Reaction score
When this Triner used in cooperation mode, it is often used to make teammates take effect,but But I have no effect.

M1502

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Blizzards Cheat Detection seems to be surprisingly fair. As long as no other Players are in the same Game as you, you can use the Trainer without getting banned. (Well, that's at least what I can say from using the Trainer in SC2 for 6 Months by now)

This means you can also use it during Coop Missions if the other Player has left the game.

@joshp519: Any game against the AI is no problem. Like said, just make sure no other Players than you are in the Match.

@eduswd: That's because the Trainer only affects Player 1. If you on position 2 in the Coop Mission, Cheats affect only the Troops and the Buildings of the Player who did left.

Again: That's only my experience so far, no guarantee from my side that you won't get banned at all. If you will be 100% save, only use it in the Campaign.

M1502

Master Donor
Reaction score
Question from my Side: MAF joined WeMod, but I can't find some of your Trainers there? Like the SC2 Trainer?

Regards

silvershadow558

Reaction score
Did this newest trainer update change god mode so you only have infi health only instead of that and crazy damage?

Sgt. B.

Reaction score
Just answered my question... double damage is still there :/ Was really hoping it wouldn't be.
The trainer appears to use the game's built-in cheats. TerribleTerribleDamage is the godmode cheat, which multiplies your units' damage output by 10, along with making them invincible (though some things still can hurt, for some reason. This mainly happens in Arcade games).

I don't think it's possible to change how that cheat works without triggering the anticheat.

silvershadow558

Reaction score
Aw man :/ Thats really sad. Used to have a trainer that would just initiate invincibility and not the 10xdamage. Oh well. Carry on, Mr. Antifun, you're doing a great job :)

wasdfg

Reaction score
in last update 4.10.0.75689 (Starcraft 2 Legacy of the void V4.9.3.75025 64Bit Trainer +6 MrAntiFun) stop worked
please update

turnerhooch

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun! Just wanted to say thank you for the dozens of hours of fun your trainers have given me.

I'd also love to see a new version of this trainer. So annoying that SC2 forces the update.

bigalex

Reaction score
good morning .. I wanted to know when the tricks of starcrafth 2 were inserted for version 4.10 thanks