Trainer Search

xj107359

Reaction score
Wait until the game is fully loaded, Also are you sure you selected the exe inside Base75800 folder?.
Thx, :eek:I selected the exe in "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II", I'll try the exe in "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II\Versions\Base75800" tonight.

zyn0808

Reaction score
New trainer added , Its available through WeMod so i added a video to make it easier for new users.

WeMod trainers are free to use, Just before someone says he doesn't want to pay for it .

Amazing!!!

liyutao

Reaction score
What is this? I can't use it. I can't fully understand it. I am a Chinese and I am not good at English.

liyutao

Reaction score
32/5000
I don't mind spending money on it, but now I don't know how to use it or what it is saying.

liyutao

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Although I am not good at English, I succeeded in using it one hour later. I am sorry for my previous depressed words. Please continue to refuel

xj107359

Reaction score
Its not work, I try it
It worked for me. Set the exe to "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II\Versions\Base75800\SC2_64.exe", start SC2 by "Battle.net Launcher" as usual, then click "Play" button in WeMod screen, it will take several seconds to identify SC2 process. When "Play" button changes to "Playing", we can enable cheats in game.

Lolwutman

Reaction score
Had to make an account just to say this.

First of all, WeMod makes my CPU act like crazy, I get more heating issues than before and it's nothing else but WeMod.

Second, NONE of the cheats except for one (Fast Recruiting) work, and even then I can't disable "Fast Recruiting" if I want to.

I have done everything correctly, set up the game to Build75800 and all that, yet the only thing I get is 'Fast Recruiting' and a very heaty CPU, the latter thanks to WeMod it seems.

Handie

Reaction score
It's not difficult to load the correct executable and use the trainer. Watch the video and follow the steps

All the cheats are working for me on latest Win 7 and Win 10 and I can even run it on a partial install of SC2. Is there something wrong on your PC?

turnerhooch

Donor
Reaction score
Works fine, just need to restart WeMod after every level on admin mode. Also, seems like it's all cheats on always. Really not a fan of this WeMod thing. Is there a possibility of releasing the traditional trainer?

Handie

Reaction score
You can toggle off the cheats seperately once all are enabled, or change the hotkeys so that they are different from the default F1

Lolwutman

Reaction score
Think I found out what the issue is; MAF made a mistake with the naming, "Unlimited Pop" is "Godmode" instead...Maybe.
Enabling/Disabling it only works when it wants, sometimes enabled is disabled and sometimes disabled is enabled, while disabled is disabled sometimes, and so on, so on.

In short; WeMod is extremely buggy.

I agree with everyone else here, I want a functional trainer as well. WeMod does not provide it.
Not to mention WeMod REALLY overheats my CPU for no reason at all.

Please MAF, do make a separate trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Had to make an account just to say this.

First of all, WeMod makes my CPU act like crazy, I get more heating issues than before and it's nothing else but WeMod.

Second, NONE of the cheats except for one (Fast Recruiting) work, and even then I can't disable "Fast Recruiting" if I want to.

I have done everything correctly, set up the game to Build75800 and all that, yet the only thing I get is 'Fast Recruiting' and a very heaty CPU, the latter thanks to WeMod it seems.
Works fine, just need to restart WeMod after every level on admin mode. Also, seems like it's all cheats on always. Really not a fan of this WeMod thing. Is there a possibility of releasing the traditional trainer?
Think I found out what the issue is; MAF made a mistake with the naming, "Unlimited Pop" is "Godmode" instead...Maybe.
Enabling/Disabling it only works when it wants, sometimes enabled is disabled and sometimes disabled is enabled, while disabled is disabled sometimes, and so on, so on.

In short; WeMod is extremely buggy.

I agree with everyone else here, I want a functional trainer as well. WeMod does not provide it.
Not to mention WeMod REALLY overheats my CPU for no reason at all.

Please MAF, do make a separate trainer.

There was an issue with cheats listing by me, I updated the trainer with a fix.

As for cpu usage i tested it and it barely used 3% of my cpu at most .

I will check out the enable/disable issue i think that has to do with my coding as well, I had to redo the whole trainer, Will have a better working one out asap today .

If someone having issue getting it working at all please watch the video i created for it .

Handie

Reaction score
Thanks for fixing it MAF. I already unlocked the first tier in the Warchest thanks to your trainer. I also did not have any CPU/GPU usage spikes on my 6-year old PC when I'm running both SC2 and WeMod