Trainer Search

Lolwutman

Reaction score
New trainer is perfect, cheats work as intended with correct names and being able to be enabled or disabled.
Seems it also fixed my CPU over-heating issues.

Thanks a lot MrAntiFun.

Sgt. B.

Reaction score
It works now, but my game performance is heavily impacted.

I really would appreciate it if a standalone version of the trainer was released as well. WeMod doesn't seem to want to cooperate with SC2.

turnerhooch

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping top notch quality products, Mr. Antifun! Trainer seems to work flawlessly now. I don't notice the performance hits, but I can't say for others.

hbhczxq

Reaction score
i am Chinese. I don't know how to pay to become a PRO member.

I don't think it's a good idea.I can pay you, not a vampire platform.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i am Chinese. I don't know how to pay to become a PRO member.

I don't think it's a good idea.I can pay you, not a vampire platform.
You don't have to pay to use the trainer , Its free.

New phantom

Reaction score
I really would appreciate it if a standalone version of the trainer was released as well. WeMod doesn't seem to want to cooperate with SC2.
Wemod make SC2 bad FPS

yangnima

Reaction score
It worked for me. Set the exe to "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II\Versions\Base75800\SC2_64.exe", start SC2 by "Battle.net Launcher" as usual, then click "Play" button in WeMod screen, it will take several seconds to identify SC2 process. When "Play" button changes to "Playing", we can enable cheats in game.
Thanks,bro Its worked!

Lolwutman

Reaction score
I've been using the WeMod version and I keep getting stutters, not much CPU overheat, just a tiny bit now, but the stutters are crazy-strong.

Game always crashes when I quit too, thought that'd be somewhat relevant.

Mind taking a look? It's either WeMod or there's still some faulty coding left to fix.

M1502

Master Donor
Reaction score
Allright, there are people who are fine and don't encounter any problems, and there are people who have FPS drops and LAGS while using this Trainer/WeMod.

Well, I really thought I wouldn't be one of them, since I own a very nice and fast Gaming PC. But I was wrong.

I also encounter FPS drops and stuttering playing SC2 while using this Trainer/WeMod.

It's very annoying and kills the fun.

Sadly I don't have any clue why this only affects some people and not most.

super-china

Reaction score
你好,我是中国人,我非常喜欢你的产品,但是这个WEMOD,点击了paly之后,会打开选项并说需要PRO权限才能使用它。我没有工资,信用卡呢?

ffaa666

Reaction score
I really would appreciate it if a standalone version of the trainer was released as well. +1

Wemod Very unstable...

Last edited:

Lolwutman

Reaction score
Allright, there are people who are fine and don't encounter any problems, and there are people who have FPS drops and LAGS while using this Trainer/WeMod.

Well, I really thought I wouldn't be one of them, since I own a very nice and fast Gaming PC. But I was wrong.

I also encounter FPS drops and stuttering playing SC2 while using this Trainer/WeMod.

It's very annoying and kills the fun.

Sadly I don't have any clue why this only affects some people and not most.

I got a theory; WeMod starts the game TWICE when you press "Play", so your CPU switches between support SC2 more or WeMod.
Can't really prove it because that's what I see in the Task Manager, would have to code-dissect.

It's either that, or MAF's codes are rather faulty with WeMod's coding language. I hope it's the latter since that's a lot easier to fix, I'm sure.

NoobChild

Reaction score
WeMod always have a connection issue, after finish the game I have to reclick the button “play” again
Well, I really hope that there have an offline version