Trainer Search

Lolwutman

Reaction score
Pre-WeMod, I had no stutters, Post-WeMod, I get terrible stutters.

Seriously, what the **** is going on? How the **** can I debug this shit so either MrAntiFun or WeMod fix it?

geog2121

Reaction score
Any reason y mine doesn't work at all?? i head the tones and it shows 'ON', but just dont work.pls help

KimDoYeop

Reaction score
I know the hard work of the creators. But it's not paid. The reason you were supported and loved was that you shared the trainer with everyone for free. But it doesn't look anymore. Those who will pay will pay. I'm happy to be with you since 2016.

Handie

Reaction score
What are you moaning about? The WeMod SC2 trainer is still free to use and it works. You can still request for trainer updates on this thread so what is the issue?

Creios

Reaction score
What are you moaning about? The WeMod SC2 trainer is still free to use and it works. You can still request for trainer updates on this thread so what is the issue?

WeMod doesn't work for everyone including me that's why I wish there's also a normal trainer.

Lolwutman

Reaction score
I wish there's also a normal trainer.

Accept it, there will never be. Most surely won't even get help regarding how to properly setup WeMod and make it not hog your resources (which cause stutters) while playing.

JIYUXUAN

Reaction score

Because WeMod is "Bloated"(By Google Translate).
It's too big, and
it have an installer!(This is the most hated.)
(By the way, i sent some mails to fsf and ietf to ask for make a rule that to disable any company use installer and let to use compressed file instead.
But i know that is not useful.)
Not Green enough.
I can make and i have already made an own updater from here.
By the way,
where is the updates on this thread?
It's now 4.10.3+ (i think) for a loooong time.

Last edited:

qwerqwer0052

Reaction score
hey listen,**** wemod **** gfw of China **** you trainer **** sc2 , I sware delete this fuckking stupid game and never never play it again, **** you all I play the game for fun NOT FOR PLAYING BY DESIGNER and **** you blizzard weekly challenge ,****