Trainer Search

Reaction score
Ryandook said:
relationship booster cheat please
-Whats the fun in that just go out and talk to them and give them gifts it easy its not like time is going anywhere.

Also the only command that's acting up for me is the item max to 500 one. other then that everything still works ok.

Thanks for all your hard work MrAntifun

Ryandook

Reaction score
Love the work you do man! quick question, any way we can get trees we plant to grow instantly like the crops? You can buy different trees in the game and some trees can be used for sap and oils.
And stuff like apple trees and pomegranate trees would be god. other wise we have to wait 28 days for them to grow

Luxwing

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you! Instant fish is the best thing and I smooch u gently for ur good work

ZhaoYun98

Reaction score
Thanks MAF for your hard work.
Anyway can this work with SMAPI? :rolleyes:
If it does, can anyone tell me how?

toxysicu

Reaction score
The max size from Inf. Items should be changed to 999 (to reflect the max stack ingame). If it remains to 500, you will be unable to build the Deluxe Barn, which requires 550 Wood.

As of trainer version 1.03, disable the Inf.Items cheat and amass 550 Wood before asking Robin to build you the Deluxe Barn, or else the option will remain greyed out.

Thanks for the trainer, greatly appreciated!

Ryandook

Reaction score
The max size from Inf. Items should be changed to 999 (to reflect the max stack ingame). If it remains to 500, you will be unable to build the Deluxe Barn, which requires 550 Wood.

As of trainer version 1.03, disable the Inf.Items cheat and amass 550 Wood before asking Robin to build you the Deluxe Barn, or else the option will remain greyed out.

Thanks for the trainer, greatly appreciated!
I just bought wood from robin so I had 2 stacks of 500, and then i could build it

Ryandook

Reaction score
Ryandook said:
relationship booster cheat please
-Whats the fun in that just go out and talk to them and give them gifts it easy its not like time is going anywhere.

Also the only command that's acting up for me is the item max to 500 one. other then that everything still works ok.

Thanks for all your hard work MrAntifun
its just kinda annoying having to wait ages

Trpmedpr

Reaction score
Is there some sort of cheat to get items/materials we don't already own? Like I need iron for example

Czin

Reaction score
I have a bug, when I have the trainer open I lose the ability to use my tools by left-clicking.

Pseudonymn

Reaction score
The trainer's great, and easy to use. Thank you so much for it. I have a small suggestion if I'm allowed... is it at all possible to add a 'no fence degredation' thing to it? Those fences are breaking every day for me, no matter what grade of fence I make. :(

tobsen85

Reaction score
The trainer's great, and easy to use. Thank you so much for it. I have a small suggestion if I'm allowed... is it at all possible to add a 'no fence degredation' thing to it? Those fences are breaking every day for me, no matter what grade of fence I make. :(

That's odd. Hardwood fences should last about a year.

xNanox

Reaction score
So first thing first. Thank you for this awesome trainer. Second, I was wondering if the seeds thing worked on planting trees? The instant crop doesn't work on green beans from what I've experienced but on the only harvest once crop.