Trainer Search

drmambo87

Reaction score
First off thanks MrAntiFun great trainer as always :)
Only infinite item has stopped working since the update, but its no biggy.

drmambo87

Reaction score
First off thanks MrAntiFun great trainer as always :)
Only infinite item has stopped working since the update, but its no biggy.

Scratch that.. its working fine :) just needed to run the trainer again.

Xevion

Reaction score
Edit: I am officially a dumbass,nevermind,but trainer works flawlessly.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
1.05 dropped and then got recalled. I think we'll be good for a couple days yet.

Grue

Reaction score
Except you can only give a person two items per week.

Another thing that might be good to add to the trainer is "all cooking recipes".

EDIT: The dev is planning yet another build patch for tonight according to Twitter. Wanted to give you a heads up.
I think the dev is planning yet another build patch for... every day this week. :')

Love the dev but the trainer keeps flopping. ^-^

Oh, and the infinite X things only work well if you start the game, then the trainer, activate the cheat, and don't turn it off. If you've been playing for an hour or so and try to turn on the item cheat it may or may not work, depending on things I don't understand well enough to explain.

Mr Antifun, could you look into the arcade games? A lives cheat would be nice because Junimo Kart (2nd game in the tavern) is hell. And I'm sure there's some stupid reward for clearing it.

l3luesky

Reaction score
Super Speed Not work :( please tell us how to activate super speed

Ryandook

Reaction score
I think the dev is planning yet another build patch for... every day this week. :')

Love the dev but the trainer keeps flopping. ^-^

Oh, and the infinite X things only work well if you start the game, then the trainer, activate the cheat, and don't turn it off. If you've been playing for an hour or so and try to turn on the item cheat it may or may not work, depending on things I don't understand well enough to explain.

Mr Antifun, could you look into the arcade games? A lives cheat would be nice because Junimo Kart (2nd game in the tavern) is hell. And I'm sure there's some stupid reward for clearing it.
Yea I think adding some sort of arcade game cheat for unlimited lives would be cool.
Also what do you mean by infinite X? lol

Dejiax

Reaction score
It is funny how mostly no one helps people when they are having problems. Thanks guys
Someone ask a question - is ignored - Someone ask if the makers can add something. Great Community!! -.-

I am fine with waiting for things to work.. people just want help if anyone knows if would be good to have someone anwser. Just a response would be nice.

w k t k

Reaction score
It is funny how mostly no one helps people when they are having problems. Thanks guys
Someone ask a question - is ignored - Someone ask if the makers can add something. Great Community!! -.-

I am fine with waiting for things to work.. people just want help if anyone knows if would be good to have someone anwser. Just a response would be nice.
Trainer is working fine with version 1.04/2.2.0.4. There you go

16BitMurder

Reaction score
Love the work you do man! quick question, any way we can get trees we plant to grow instantly like the crops? You can buy different trees in the game and some trees can be used for sap and oils.