Trainer Search

Ryandook

Reaction score
I doubt it did , The update was barely 600kb ,Any problems let me know though .
Can you make a cheat to remove gift cooldowns/ make a relationship cheat that lets you get 10 hearts with someone? Also the skill cheat doesnt work for me, it changes numbers but gives me no crafting recipes, and when i close the game my skills go back to normal. Thanks.

PinguPingu

Reaction score
Is there any way to have a command teleport you to a given location?

My problem is that after I upgraded my house I am now stuck in a decorative item inside my bed which makes the game unplayable. It would be a shame to have to start over again because of a stupid bug in the game.
I've also heard about stones or other stuff spawning on your farm on tiles leading from one area to the next which will also make you stuck inside of said stone/other thing.
Would it be possible to get your character be teleported in front of your house for example?

Jim12367765

Reaction score
can you make it so stats get more exp or go max and to add club coins :D

dogblackcat123

Reaction score
Is there any way to have a command teleport you to a given location?

My problem is that after I upgraded my house I am now stuck in a decorative item inside my bed which makes the game unplayable. It would be a shame to have to start over again because of a stupid bug in the game.
I've also heard about stones or other stuff spawning on your farm on tiles leading from one area to the next which will also make you stuck inside of said stone/other thing.
Would it be possible to get your character be teleported in front of your house for example?

The house upgrade thing happened to me, all I did was restart the game and when it comes up with Loading... in the bottom left, hold A (from WASD) and you should be out of the bed when the screen loads in :D

PinguPingu

Reaction score
The house upgrade thing happened to me, all I did was restart the game and when it comes up with Loading... in the bottom left, hold A (from WASD) and you should be out of the bed when the screen loads in :D
What? Are you serious?
I need to try it out then if it's really that simple!

Edit: It worked! The only problem is that I can't move the decorative item that is now in my bed! xD

Edit 2: Sleeping is impossible, too. :/

Last edited:

Xelia29

Reaction score
Does this work with 1.04? If not please update this. Thank you so much. :)

dogblackcat123

Reaction score
What? Are you serious?
I need to try it out then if it's really that simple!

Edit: It worked! The only problem is that I can't move the decorative item that is now in my bed! xD

Edit 2: Sleeping is impossible, too. :/

Also happened to me :( the problem was that I had a chest in the middle of my bed, so I emptied it and destroyed it with a pickaxe and boom I could sleep again. I'm not sure how it would work with a decorative item though, I just swung my pickaxe in the middle of the bed :)

darknesck

Reaction score
how do you make the crops work?? i dont get it to activate, it just deny me, it dont crash and nothing, just play the distinctive sound of fail, help pls

Dejiax

Reaction score
Does not work for me. Game is running, Can't activate cheats. Status says Game is off (?)
EDIT: When in Hotkeys. Word "Hotkey is Hohkey"