Trainer Search

toaster

Reaction score
Update Please Just ''Freeze Timer'' and ''Instant Crop Growth'' works in the newest version.

Last edited:

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works fine, make sure you're in-game before starting the trainer.

Jayglo

Reaction score
Several of us have confirmed on latest update it does not work just fine unfortunately.

Jayglo

Reaction score
I do not understand why you would make that statement. If multiple people confirmed it stopped working after the update why would it be a problem on my end?

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
hello,
the game in v1.2.20
And since there aren't any changes in the game itself since 1.1, there is no need for an update. MAF has also said that he had no problems getting the trainer to work, which means no update.

Tom718

Reaction score
For anyone who can't activate the trainer, the only problem is your steam account is in the beta test of the game. To check your game is in the beta test or not, simply just go to your steam library and see if there is a [beta] behind Stardrew Valley. If you are in the beta test, the only thing to do is to quit it in order to use the trainer. To quit it, just right click the Stardrew Valley game name in steam, then select properties. In the properties window, there is a test tab, where you can quit the beta test.

I had the same problem, but now it's sorted after I did the same on my steam. I hope this could help you guys.:)

Gmanhimself

Reaction score
Just downloaded and installed Stardew Valley for the first time, started trainer after game start, am not in Beta test mode as suggested by Tom718 and only Freeze Time works for me, the other keys (F1-F9, F11) just give a windows error sound. Just thought you would like to know. Thanks very much MAF Team for all your work in getting these Trainers out!