Trainer Search

bobatron101

Reaction score
When I download it and try to extract it says "The Destination file could not be created" Any help?

terimaagandu

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Stardew Valley V2.27.2016 Trainer +5
Stardew Valley V1.03 Trainer +9
Stardew Valley V1.03 Trainer +11
Stardew Valley V1.05 Trainer +11
Stardew Valley V1.10 Trainer +11
Stardew Valley V1.20 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Items
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Skills
  7. Super Speed
  8. Freeze Timer
  9. Instant Crop Growth
  10. Instant Fishing
  11. Instant Fish Catching

Notice:
  • First start game world then activate health , stamina,speed and money cheats
  • First make sure you have a water can then activate water cheat
  • First make sure you have seeds pack or any item which its quantity is more than 1 then activate items cheat .
  • First plant something then activate crop growth cheat
  • First let the clock change time once then activate freeze timer cheats
  • First open skills window then activate Max Skills cheat
  • First throw your Fishing Rod in water then activate Instant Fishing and you will be able to catch stuff instantly
  • First after you catch a fish and the meter shows then activate Instant Fish Catch

Could you add trainer for version 2.3.0.5

Lord Snow

Reaction score
I use Inf. Energy only and it works perfectly for version 1.20
Thank you so much.

Neizi

Reaction score
nope. 1.20 not working. classic windows sound of an outdated trainer.

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Which version do you have then? Do you move your character before you activate the cheats?

switchchris20

Reaction score
none of the trainers you make seem to work for me, is there anything that i could do to make them work.

autspielkind

Reaction score
Cant download the New Trainer 1.20 Chrome deletes the file instantly after download because it says that its been damaged or has a virus in how could i fix that because i downloaded many trainers and had never problem with that.. 1.10 i can still download without problems help pls :/

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
none of the trainers you make seem to work for me, is there anything that i could do to make them work.
You need the correct game version, if your game is version y, but you download trainer version x, then the trainer won't work. Steam, Origin and such can also be an issue. If your game is on Origin, but you download a trainer for the Steam version, it will also not work.

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Cant download the New Trainer 1.20 Chrome deletes the file instantly after download because it says that its been damaged or has a virus in how could i fix that because i downloaded many trainers and had never problem with that.. 1.10 i can still download without problems help pls :/
Try using Firefox :)

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Well okey never thought about that that this would work.. its kinda strange because i downloaded every trainer with chrome but that one didnt worked... but it worked now for me with firefox XD thanks alot
No problem :)

shinga

Reaction score
Strange - worked just fine yesterday in full, now this morning REFUSES to activate Instant Fish Catch or Instant Crop Grow no matter what hotkeys I assign. Odd.

EDIT: Aaand now they've decided to work again. Weird, lol

Last edited:

Radious

Reaction score
Patch 1.20 no longer works. Keeps stating that there is a Virus in it. It has never done that before in the past but now ever time I open it and try to get a new one, I keep receiving an Alert. Please either fix it or recreate it over again.
Thank you.