Trainer Search

MerksMariya

Reaction score
does it work in multiplayer?
It might if you're the host but if you join someone and try use the trainer you'll get an error code 5

Game releases today, can we get a trainer for the actual full version?

Release time - 5-6 hours lol
The version people have been playing already is the full game xD, it's just the people that got the ultimate edition got to play the game early that's the only difference.

papy77

Reaction score
Hello i try to find the location of the file to make backup save cant find where is for state of decay 2

Antios

Reaction score
It might if you're the host but if you join someone and try use the trainer you'll get an error code 5.
It worked for me joining a friends game who was hosting seems like i got disconnected a few times but this is possible it's my connection causing me to get booted while the game seems to have a disconnect problem of it's own and some bugs like your storage case vanishing from your friends game but, yeah it worked when I wasn't host and my friend could collect any item made using the inf item.

Min Guk I Chi

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a max skills option (Like Max Cardio, Fighting) into State of Decay 2 in your next release, MrAntiFun? Thanks dude!

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
I just want hear that Undead Labs has a big patch of fixes for all the damn bugs, Still love the game but come on.

JT89701

Reaction score
Any chance we can get the “Longer Days” added to this trainer too? We had it on the first SOD trainer and it was great. I’ve got my brightness and gamma up and it’s still too dark. It’s straining the shit out of my eyes after a couple of hours.

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks MAF as always.

NB. For all those talking about bans. I'd recommend using in "SOLO" mode only when using the trainer. Lowers any risk. It is called a "trainer" for a reason.

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Any chance we can get the “Longer Days” added to this trainer too? We had it on the first SOD trainer and it was great. I’ve got my brightness and gamma up and it’s still too dark. It’s straining the shit out of my eyes after a couple of hours.
We will get a more fleshed out trainer as soon as the dust settles a bit with the release I think we are going to see a big fix patch coming sometime soon and when that happens. Chances are we will get the bigger better trainer plus some features do take longer than others.
Thanks MAF as always.

NB. For all those talking about bans. I'd recommend using in "SOLO" mode only when using the trainer. Lowers any risk. It is called a "trainer" for a reason.
Just like he said just play in offline mode and you will be good these trainers are never intended for multiplayer use and since it is connected to Xbox you could get your entire account banned and this would not be a game ban but a Xbox Live ban just not worth it especially if you do use there console.

ghostfaceuk

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer, is it just me but does the inf health cheat seem to affect human npcs as well? I got into a fight with an enclave group and no matter how much I hit them they would not go down.

Razzor

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer, is it just me but does the inf health cheat seem to affect human npcs as well? I got into a fight with an enclave group and no matter how much I hit them they would not go down.
You just need one Headshot to take them out with F1 activated. :)

laservic

Reaction score
Please add infinite fuel,infinite hp car or no repair car.This is not enough.

Teletha

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
State of Decay 2 V1.00 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.00b Trainer +11

something which is so irritating is the version naming scheme you should just increase the numbers so you easily can see which one is the latest... no one writes a "b" just write V1.01 or V.1.10 why make it so hard to see the latest version there isn't really any dates on the file uploads.. on another note, great trainer!

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Make sure you are using the correct trainer which is the B Trainer and no only your community is affected by this and there is no team damage by default. Some enclaves have some potent gear where melee is not ever option and you need to take out the big guns and go for the head shots only they are way more powerful than any zombie threat. Plus realize that the game has a lot of bugs still I encountered a juggernaut that just would not die spamming a AA12 I hope this helps you.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Updated the trainer once again and increased resources because it seems like you need 3500 to move to a new map .
hi Mr AntiFun is there any way to that you can add more cheats like for State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer it will be very cool if you can have more cheats like add survivors Unlimited morale Unlimited Community Survivors Health Unlimited Stamina No Fatigue Fast Level Up/Skills/Fast Specialize and
ALL MAPS show / survey show and Instnat Radio Cooldown and Invisibility that be very great and cool
thank you taking time for reading my Email have great day please let me know if you can or can't do it again thank you