Trainer Search

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
hi Mr AntiFun is there any way to that you can add more cheats like for State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer it will be very cool if you can have more cheats like add survivors Unlimited morale Unlimited Community Survivors Health Unlimited Stamina No Fatigue Fast Level Up/Skills/Fast Specialize and
ALL MAPS show / survey show and Instnat Radio Cooldown and Invisibility that be very great and cool
thank you taking time for reading my Email have great day please let me know if you can or can't do it again thank you
Is there a cap on survivors?

MerksMariya

Reaction score
something which is so irritating is the version naming scheme you should just increase the numbers so you easily can see which one is the latest... no one writes a "b" just write V1.01 or V.1.10 why make it so hard to see the latest version there isn't really any dates on the file uploads.. on another note, great trainer!
If he was to change it to V1.01 people would assume it's for version 1.01 of the game that would confuse more people then needed, the letters are added if the trainer was updated for the same version the game is currently at. Or at least that's how I see it.

Teletha

Reaction score
If he was to change it to V1.01 people would assume it's for version 1.01 of the game that would confuse more people then needed, the letters are added if the trainer was updated for the same version the game is currently at. Or at least that's how I see it.
hm i see, maybe in that case he adds time stamps for the uploads or make a standardised naming scheme if he doesn't already have one that is.

MerksMariya

Reaction score
hm i see, maybe in that case he adds time stamps for the uploads or make a standardised naming scheme if he doesn't already have one that is.
Yeah I was confused at first when I joined here, I thought the latest trainer was the first one on the list and always ended up downloading old trainers xD

jmcc84

Reaction score
Please add an option: Never get infected by virus. Thanks

naeco

Reaction score
This trainer would be a lot better if INFLUENCE could be separated from RESOURCES.

Otherwise great work.

pureatti2ude

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
State of Decay 2 V1.00 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.00b Trainer +11

Options:

1. Inf.Health <<<<<<<<<<<<< Protects You From attacks, but Trauma such as sprained ankles, Trauma itself, shrapnel, etc will still effect you and if enough of it happens to you like one of my former characters; they will DIE! Just saying for anyone who doesn't know and if there is a possibility of finding a code in the cheat engine to make infinite for that, it would be awesome. Either way, this trainer is awesome and I always very much appreciate your work!
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. No Fatigue
  4. Inf.Weight
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. No Reload
  7. Inf.Items
  8. Inf.Ammo
  9. Inf.Resources
  10. Instant Upgrade
  11. Easy Craft

michaelmoreno

Reaction score
how do you get more then 9? I'm stuck at 9 people and it won't allow me to recruit anyone else lol even though I have spare beds

The "warlord" leader allows mission style recruitment that can get you 12 survivors total.

Basically people will approach your base saying "My homestead is part of the coalition and they are going to attack you! Can i join yours?"

Reaction score
The "warlord" leader allows mission style recruitment that can get you 12 survivors total.

Basically people will approach your base saying "My homestead is part of the coalition and they are going to attack you! Can i join yours?"
wait wut? how do i get that leader perk? XD

MerksMariya

Reaction score

Ah I see thanks, I've only had the sheriff and just picked builder for my 2nd run.

wait wut? how do i get that leader perk? XD
If you goto a character and inspect the "standing" stat it should show up what perk they unlock once promoted to hero.

kendric

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mr Antifun! It would be insane if there is a way to have unlimited outpost expansion amount for future revision of the trainer!

PrimalFlexing

Reaction score
bitdender is giving me lots of trouble not letting me use this trainer. I excluded them and everything but wont let me load them.

EDIT: lodaded it and it closed my game and I think it uninstalled it LMFAO. god I ******* hate bitdefneder man. now I gotta install this shit again.

Last edited: