Trainer Search

sgiojoker

Reaction score
someone who will add me and help me by passing materials and supplies?
Gt: SgioJoker

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Never use trainer in multiplayer. Do remember that tampering with the software (that's what trainer does) violates the end user license agreement and since you need XBOX/Microsoft account, your account might get banned for ALL Windows 10/Windows Store games. Play offline/single player, use the trainer, gather the best equipment, and go play multiplayer without the trainer.
It really depends on the level of security that is implemented in the game. For example, VAC in case of Steam and the game Dirt 4. Some people were VAC banned from Dirt 4 for using the trainer offline then going online with blown off statistics in a very short period of time. Does Microsoft really ban your whole account? I read somewhere that cheaters are being banned only from multiplayer.
I have to agree with this, I got VAC banned on Steam for forgetting to disable a trainer once when I switched to multiplayer. I also lost access to the game itself. I highly recommend NOT running these in multiplayer.

Yeah, but VAC enabled games are scanned by the system every time you join multiplayer. If it detects that you've progressed insanely fast you'll get banned even if you didn't run the trainer in the background. VAC scans all. This is the reason I'm struggling so much in Dirt Rally and 4...

kaziyo88

Reaction score
MAF, can you please add a few more options such as:

- Infinite Car Fuel
- No Plague Infection from Red zombies
- Set group morale/happiness to max amount

Thanks
Yes please! This getting updated soon?

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
assuming its been quarantined, just restore it and add it to exception files on what ever anti virus you are using before you can use it.

Not sure why, but it actually had downloaded it, and put it mixed into my other desktop icons, and I missed it, but trying to download it again, it showed the Trojan message. Not sure why, but I got it, and as always, works perfectly.

EDIT: Okay, so I used it once, then when I came back to my PC later, the trainer is gone. I don't understand why this keeps happening, maybe it has something to do with the fact that all of the other trainers I have ever used, all have 1 of 2 different looks to them, but this one, it looks like a word document. That's the icon I get anyways.

Last edited:

Rob8od

Donor
Reaction score
New patch out today, if I patch, will the trainer stop working? I can play without patching for the time being it looks like.

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Confirmed patch 1.2 about 20 gigs I will see if the trainer is working.

epicspark909

Reaction score
Confirmed patch 1.2 about 20 gigs I will see if the trainer is working.

Thanks; the update is huge, and my crap internet will make this take forever. I hope they fixed some performance issues; was getting 30fps on my 970. And, of course, I hope the trainer still works!

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
Need update,
Fatigue is glitchy goes down and survivor gets tired but at the same time once fatigued does nothing lol.
Inf resources no longer works either,

rest seems to still work. TY MAF :D

also is it possible MAF for u to look into putting an option for increased number of survivors past 10? That would be awesome,

Tyrnox

Reaction score
Confirmed working. Didn't test everything, but the health, stamina, ammo, no reload, build and upgrade all work properly.

Reaction score
Need update,
Fatigue is glitchy goes down and survivor gets tired but at the same time once fatigued does nothing lol.
Inf resources no longer works either,

rest seems to still work. TY MAF :D

also is it possible MAF for u to look into putting an option for increased number of survivors past 10? That would be awesome,

Ugh why does everything update at the same time, now i have nothing to play lol

spcsteve

Reaction score
new update is the trainer still working or dose mrantifun have to use his magic again haha

Hlebka

Donor
Reaction score
there's Inf. ammo feature in trainer, is it for ammo "resources" or basic ammo ? Because it doesn't change anytihing

Orcprime

Reaction score
Was working fine after update game kicks me out . How are you guys still playing with the trainer and not getting kicked out ?

pyck

Reaction score
I just bought the game but when i want to install it , saying try to download again . over and over any help?

Echostorm

Reaction score
Confirming that unlimited resources are bugged as well as influence.