Trainer Search

JT89701

Reaction score
Confirming that unlimited resources are bugged as well as influence.

Confirmed, Inf.Resources/ Influence no longer works. All other options are ok. With the update, can you please add the “Longer Day” option…Thx.

Rob8od

Donor
Reaction score
Everyone donate a few bucks! I'd say this is the most beneficial trainer of any game I've played. This game is brutal without it!

Homeboy

Reaction score
but with inf resource look to a bug before ... to fix it in updated version. when i try to load it in safe and back it was deleted. it was not stored in inventar.

Knight7Prince

Reaction score
how do you get more then 9? I'm stuck at 9 people and it won't allow me to recruit anyone else lol even though I have spare beds

use homes like houses as outposts. there's houses will give you 2 beds which you can have 2 more survivors. and you should have mods on the radio that will give you 1 or 2 outpost, depends on the mod.

MerksMariya

Reaction score
use homes like houses as outposts. there's houses will give you 2 beds which you can have 2 more survivors. and you should have mods on the radio that will give you 1 or 2 outpost, depends on the mod.
Nah I had roughly 12 beds and it wouldn't work but someone already said you need the warlord perk to be able to recruit 2 more people so my guess is 9 is the limit without the perk.

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
Nah I had roughly 12 beds and it wouldn't work but someone already said you need the warlord perk to be able to recruit 2 more people so my guess is 9 is the limit without the perk.
no i think the way u get 10 survivors is on the last two survivors, sum mission allow u to recruit 2 at once as those two are like a pair of survivors. U know how theres groups of 3 survivors. if the survivors is a duo instead u have a chance to recruit both.

The thing is there is a mod for outpost which u can put in ur cc allowing u to get up to 2 more outposts besiode the 4 u get from ur cc. So im sure theres a way to get even more outposts.

Beds dont matter whether u can recruit or not, jst the survivor limit matters

spcsteve

Reaction score
yep some things not working for sure. love to see a level up option like in the first game

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
Confirmed, Inf.Resources/ Influence no longer works. All other options are ok. With the update, can you please add the “Longer Day” option…Thx.
the stuff u make from the facilities is unlimited, like fuel cans, jst that it doesnt refill ur resources in the resouces tab nor does it give u any influence points. from f9

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
ea
yep some things not working for sure. love to see a level up option like in the first game
easy way to lvl up every skills is go to the Knight family drive in drucker county claim it and spam the theater option. It levels every single one of ur skills in every member all at once, lol. or build lounge and get it to lvl 3 but u need right leader for this methods though
yea now the inf resources gives me nothing

the onli way to easily earn influence points atm is to use the infinite item bug, and sell it continously to traders or enclaves for all their influence points. Grab 3 or more of any item that can stack in the same slot like molotovs, then sell back to trader 1 item at a time, keep spamming R till his out of influence points then move to another enclave and do the same.

Pity we cant duplicate ak47 or any guns, so i can put ak47's on all my people

:D

Neosx

Reaction score
Does anyone face random crash/ freeze while using the trainer after the update? I have tested playing without the trainer and it doesn't crash. As soon as I turn the trainer on the random crashes creep in. :(

Update: Just read through the comments on a forum by another trainer. Seems like they are also affected by random crashes/freeze when using their trainer.

MS is serious to weed out the trainer users it seems.... :confused:

Last edited:

JT89701

Reaction score
the stuff u make from the facilities is unlimited, like fuel cans, jst that it doesnt refill ur resources in the resouces tab nor does it give u any influence points. from f9

I’m actually using “No Resource Decrease” instead of Inf.Resources/ Influence. I’m not being hounded every 1-2 mins about wasted materials & lack of storage space.

statium-12.jpg

Last edited: