Trainer Search

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game freezes when i click on HOME TAB , any solution?

Cheers

Solution is to make sure you have at least one process running before launching the game.
If you have say notebook or the hex list for items open or a webpage etc etc the game will not freeze.
The game is coded in a way that it uses a full window without actually allowing you to have a windowed mode by using an other process you force it when alt tabbing to go into full windowed mode.
It is coded like this to stop people cheating
So solution open the items list file included in the latest trainer then start game.
Or press crtl alt del and then choose use task manager which is also a process.
Up to you both will allow you to alt tab.

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Im confused on how to use the edit thingy to edit my weapons, could someone help me with that, and thank you so much mr antifun!

Mr Antifun includes a video of how to do it at the start of the thread he always does.
1 You have to press numberpad 4 to use the edit item trainer option
2 use the hex list provided in the trainer zip and keep it open
3 chose a weapon and choose a bag space location.
For example bag space location 1 hex address 2000002A = Kitty Kat School Backpack in slot 1 this only shows when you shut the bag and reopen it
To be honest Mr Antifuns videos on youtube are the best examples.

legatle01

Reaction score
Whenever I do the Inventory Edit I get this strange item its just a picture of some dynamite? and if I try to destroy it of if I move it into the house and take it back I just crash my game, This doesnt always happen in fact this is somewhat recent, I've followed the instructions on how to properly do edit the inventory by switching out the correct items for items I want. Anyway maybe its just a bug or I'm doing something wrong but I;m just letting you know Thank you for the awesome trainers man!

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, thank you for this cheat :)
Then when I'm getting attacked by a big monster, I still lose my life. Is this normal? I said that against basic monsters, there is no problem.

PS: sorry for my english but I use the Google translator (I speak French)
Try this:
D'abord, vous devez toujours exécuter le formateur en tant qu'administrateur , ce qui devrait permettre à toutes les options sur le formateur . S'il vous plaît essayer cette option et laissez-moi savoir si elle ne corrige pas le problème .
sage in english said:
First you should always run the trainer as administrator, this should enable all the options on the trainer. Please try this option and let me know if it does not rectify the issue.
:D

justinpatrick1011

Reaction score
Extracting the +15 Trainer gives me an "can't be opened as archive" error. No problems so far with the +11 Trainer. I have tried to download the +15 Trainer again after that but the website gives me another Error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" o_O?
Disable your AV for awhile.

apa.minds

Reaction score
Solution is to make sure you have at least one process running before launching the game.
If you have say notebook or the hex list for items open or a webpage etc etc the game will not freeze.
The game is coded in a way that it uses a full window without actually allowing you to have a windowed mode by using an other process you force it when alt tabbing to go into full windowed mode.
It is coded like this to stop people cheating
So solution open the items list file included in the latest trainer then start game.
Or press crtl alt del and then choose use task manager which is also a process.
Up to you both will allow you to alt tab.

it has been fixed by MrAntiFun in new release :) MrAniFun is awesome

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
it has been fixed by MrAntiFun in new release :) MrAniFun is awesome

It has always been ok for some even before the updated fixes my advice, and explaination, is for those that still have problems

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun will check this trainer and will fix it if needed.

Gilren

Reaction score
When I use the trainer for some reason I can't use my gun. The targeting icon pops up but he doesn't pull the gun out or shoot. Very odd.

Boomration

Reaction score
The item edit used to work fine but all of the sudden, it stopped working :(