Trainer Search

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
Like every Paradox game it has built in cheat codes.

Cash [value] - Sets energy amount
Engineering [value] - Adds engineering points
Minerals [value] - Adds minerals
Influence [value] - Adds influence
Instant_Build - Enables instant build
research_technologies - Unlocks all technologies
Resource [resource] [amount] - Adds specified amount of specified resource
Skills [value] - Adds specified number of skills to leaders

cheech1206

Reaction score
Sooooooooo...............................................................

edit: Nevermind you were just in chat talking about this

Sneeziet

Reaction score
Some cheats for species creation would be nice

-Infinite or increased race traits (Max traits and max points)
- Infinite Government points (Not sure what they're called)

Just overall more or infinite Race Creation points to create the ULTIMATE SPECIES

nathangentzen

Reaction score
The research needs tweaking. Right now the AI instant researches too and because they're so good their ships have +600% everything.

ShadeO

Reaction score
instant construction
Unlimited race traits
Instant Colonists (no more waiting for their growth rate to increase)

Alex250

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer!! I think the new options must be: 1-God Mode, 2-Instant Construction(Buildings and Units), 3-Infinite Traits in the faction selection/creation, 4-Infinite ships.

Virtual

Reaction score
Would be great if u put in the trainer god mode option.

Joekiller385

Reaction score
Guys go to the Console and do instant_build, that is the way to instantly build anything and also if you colonized a planet with one pop do growpop, another thing do research_technologies, Enjoy the Commands :D

Joekiller385

Reaction score
Also nice Trainer btw :D, Also when you get back provide a 99 Ethics and 99 Trait points for making a Country/Empire

MrKrisSatan

Reaction score
Guys go to the Console and do instant_build, that is the way to instantly build anything and also if you colonized a planet with one pop do growpop, another thing do research_technologies, Enjoy the Commands :D

That's nice, if only the console worked in ironman...

Joekiller385

Reaction score
I agree with yeah. would be nice if he could get as much things into that console :D

Joekiller385

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer!! I think the new options must be: 1-God Mode, 2-Instant Construction(Buildings and Units), 3-Infinite Traits in the faction selection/creation, 4-Infinite ships.
Also How about Infinite Planets and Leaders

H4sHx

Reaction score
Hi Just want to find out does the instant build command in the console effect the AI as well? The research in a month on the trainer how does that work?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Added 9 new cheats , Updated Research cheat to only effect player and won't effect AI .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
That is quite alright Mr. Antifun thank you for your work so far as well as a quick release. I look foward to the updated versiom

I wouldnt mind cheats for unlimited traits etc, and being able to pick more than 4 :D

With these kinds of games I tend to only use infinite hull and infinite shield cheats, half the fun for me in 4x space sims is gathering resources and earning huge fleets which are ultimately indestructable lol.

Call me weird, but there's nothing quite like jumping a humongous fleet into enemy territory and completely laying waste to them, not losing a single ship! I can't seem to handle losing ships/units in 4x games, I get so sad and feel like I'm letting my troops down :(

So, to reiterate a few features I'd like to request, if possible:

• Infinite ship hull/shields
  • No fleet size limit
Awesome work on releasing the early trainer so soon as well MAF! I don't know how you do it lol.

<3 thank you maf!

Infinite trait points would be nice

THANKS!!!

Maybe a fast construction/recruitment one?

Instant build time please, it takes forever to build battleships

pls add god mode

instant build for ships and structrures

The research needs tweaking. Right now the AI instant researches too and because they're so good their ships have +600% everything.

instant construction
Unlimited race traits
Instant Colonists (no more waiting for their growth rate to increase)

Would be great if u put in the trainer god mode option.

Hi Just want to find out does the instant build command in the console effect the AI as well? The research in a month on the trainer how does that work?

New trainer added with most of the required stuff , All cheats should only effect player and won't effect AI , I will be doing more stuff as the game updates , Knowing Paradox they will be updating like hell :) , Have fun guys .