Trainer Search

zan2255

Reaction score
God Mode only works for the first ship in the fleet but apart from that haven't had any problems

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yay thanks for the update MAF :) always appreciated.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
if i didn't have exams i would have worked more on this title ,I will work on the game again tomorrow though hopefully i be able to fix the god mode problems and the other stuff listed in first post of the thread..

Joekiller385

Reaction score
Amazing Job Bud, Good Luck Fixing God Mode :D, Also hope you find more ways of adding commands, I will give something out that may help, if anyone clicks a Planet and does planet_size 25 it changes the planet to a MASSIVE Planet with enough space, also do planet_class pc_gaia (or pc_ocean or whatever the planet climate names are) this will change the planet to a Habitable Planet to Colonize :D

mohanseenauth

Reaction score
If you freeze the day of the month to the 2nd day, and research, it completes instantly without waiting for 30 days to go by.

Janissaire

Reaction score
Hey,it's possible to add gene points?You can see the gene lab in : Contact,specie tab.

sarevockk

Reaction score
found out that some enemies (if not all) and stations get huge life pools like a space whale 8524/500 dunno if its god mode but ill check it

Crossroad777

Reaction score
Tried it in multiplayer just for the hell of it. Seems to only make your .exe corrupt or the whole save. My empire really did dispaly 999k minerals, but I couldnt use them.

Everything works like a charm in singleplayer tho.

A Person i am

Reaction score
might just be me but the 16 cheat version is not working. Got it to open and everything but i cant activate it. im going to do some tests.
The 7 cheat version works great! Thank you for all you hard word MrAntiFun!

ZorcTheAbomination

Reaction score
Is there a way of adding more core worlds ,when i try modifying the value for that wich is in X:\Games\Stellaris\common\defines , in the defines.lua ,when i change the amount of CORE_SECTOR_PLANET_CAP to anything else than 5 the game crashes. Do i have to change another code line as well ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Fast Research not working?
Read notice .
Is there a way of adding more core worlds ,when i try modifying the value for that wich is in X:\Games\Stellaris\common\defines , in the defines.lua ,when i change the amount of CORE_SECTOR_PLANET_CAP to anything else than 5 the game crashes. Do i have to change another code line as well ?
No idea , Some things aren't meant to change in game though

awsdsd

Reaction score
New trainer added with most of the required stuff , All cheats should only effect player and won't effect AI.

Saw you mention the research. Does this also include traits? The last trainer had the AI spawning with infinite trait points as well.

awsdsd

Reaction score
I know this sounds like a good idea but holy shit you need to be a god of micromanagement to do this. Even 2 planets, a few fleets and a dozen science/construction ships becomes unbearable.