Trainer Search

Jevaka117

Reaction score
Seem to be faulty, after i run the program it dint open and it locked the folder, bug may be? any ways still thanks for the update hope to get it once its fixed

canaan

Reaction score
Love you :) <3 :D
Thank you very much for your hard work!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Seem to be faulty, after i run the program it dint open and it locked the folder, bug may be? any ways still thanks for the update hope to get it once its fixed
Trainer works fine , Most likely your antivirus , Pause it then try again .

ryder000

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Every cheats works fine for me except godmode. It increases you maintenance tremendously and only works for the first and second ship in the fleet. Don't know if anyone else got that problem

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Every cheats works fine for me except godmode. It increases you maintenance tremendously and only works for the first and second ship in the fleet. Don't know if anyone else got that problem
Did you try to split your ships to single units and see if that works ? ,Also did you try it in a battle for a ship which wasn't instantly effected ? .

Avenger93

Reaction score
Something about god mode maf, if your species is reliant on the wormhole system of travel, and you have god mode active, destroying enemy wormhole stations is impossible as they seem to benefit from god mode as well. Other than that, the previously mentioned problem of ships under god mode having insanely high maintenance requierements is present. didn't run into the problem of it only working on some ships in the fleet.

EDIT: also planetary construction (clearing tiles and building planetary buildings in them) is still slow as molases, if you could try looking into that it would be awesome :D

Reaction score
Thanks Guys.
I have to point a problem with Instant Research. On my case its only working for Engineering Research. The other two still taking ages.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
  1. God Mode effecting enemy wormholes .
  2. God Mode cause ships to have high maintenance requierements .
  3. Planetary construction cheats required .
Please anymore problems list them so i know what to fix .

Last edited:

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
It seems that the god mode works for the enemies too. And the fast construction doesn't work on planets.

Reaction score
I found the problem. If you don't have enough research stored the Instant Research don't work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I found the problem. If you don't have enough research stored the Instant Research don't work.
Well , Did you read the notice i put yesterday below trainers options on first message of the thread ? .

Alex250

Reaction score
  1. Research only working for Engineering Research .
  2. God Mode effecting enemy wormholes .
  3. God Mode cause ships to have high maintenance requierements .
  4. Planetary construction cheats required .
Please anymore problems list them so i know what to fix .

Research works fine, God Mode I didn't check it and Planetary construction would be nice :)