Trainer Search

jaiteaes

Reaction score
I can't install this version. It says that there is a "virus detected". Please help

ScotGaymer

Reaction score
I am getting it detecting a trojan on this latest version also... Not sure whats up.

Its apparently called the vaggar!rfn trojan?

Firestar4500

Reaction score
most VPs WILL say trainers are virus, as such, you need to whitelist it, on Norton for example, you can choose to exclude it from future scans

also when u can Mr Antifun, please fix this trainer ^^

burn mf

Reaction score
I don't think this works with the 1.8.1 patch as the trainer won't activate, it's only in beta but I need it for my mods so the game does not crash. As a heads up, however, it's going to come out eventually once it's out of a beta stage, the trainer will need an update when paradox puts it out.

bluestack

Reaction score
I am getting it detecting a trojan on this latest version also... Not sure whats up.

Its apparently called the vaggar!rfn trojan?

trainer can be detected as malware by anti virus app, not surprising.... don't recall anti fun trainner ever causing virus program for me...

stimtheone

Reaction score
While I can't say which of the features are working, I am meeting the instant crash problem. At first it happened as soon as I selected a planet. The second time I activated it later and it crashed on queuing an action

ninjajustin2000

Reaction score
Getting a positive from a vaggar!rfn trojan from this... really odd as none of the trainers from mrantifun that i've downloaded before has had these

Kyoshize

Reaction score
I never get any warning with all the previous version of this trainer. But now suddenly I got a warning everytime I downloaded the file, is this actually okay?

Hanrod

Donor
Reaction score
Just tested the trainer and sadly, I have to confirm that it is not compatible with the current 1.8.1 Beta. Though I doubt it is a big problem for now.

Let's just wqait til this version is live plus 1 1/2 week and I guess Master Antifun can slowly start updating if he wants to.

bluestack

Reaction score
heres what i found about 1.80 :

-influence doesn't always work . at earlier on, food is influence and later on influence kinda works. at certain points ,nothing affect influence. its kinda important thing to have cuz you need it to colonize ,set edict that affect research speed(especially since t he engineer and society hacks don't seem to work).

well can't be helped....you have to make due with the other hacks....

kioden

Reaction score
just encounter a problem with the trainer, where it is detected as malware. how to resolve?

Freyuvalentine

Reaction score
Don't normally care to nag ya Anti but, I would enjoy a update to this as well. Still take your time on it, no need for rushing.

For some strange reason the old trainer won't work at all now even though I rolled it back to the previous update. Probably something on my end.

Well at least we still have Console Commands. ;)

Also thanks for all your work, I use your trainers all the time. ;)