Trainer Search

Magament

Reaction score
Trainer V 2.0.0 works fine the first minutes of the match but then stops working.

awsdsd

Reaction score
So, something else kinda annoying is that the 2.0 trainer does work depending on when you start it and all works for the AI players(increasing their research/resources)

beo'ih'opih'oi

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your trainers mate, they're awesome.

Have to say am currently having a few issues with it not working/stopping working. It's weird.

sergi211

Reaction score
you can use the in-game console to get "cheats" if you aren't on ironman mode

drakenftw

Reaction score
So, something else kinda annoying is that the 2.0 trainer does work depending on when you start it and all works for the AI players(increasing their research/resources)

Yes I noticed that too, the AI does now benefit from those options oddly. They fielded some pretty big fleets pretty damn quick.

beo'ih'opih'oi

Reaction score
I've also noticed that the AI seems to benefiting from the latest trainer matching my technology levels etc.

I'm experiencing some other glaring bugs with the trainer, even though the options are activating they have stopped working. At the start of a new game they're fine, however later on they just seem to cease. The resources, fleet cap, instant research etc. The only thing that seems to work as still is planetary fast build.

I'm hoping this gets solved soon.

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
It's been out since the 22nd.

oh hoh. i misunderstood how they were releasing it, and missed it.

I've also noticed that the AI seems to benefiting from the latest trainer matching my technology levels etc.

I'm experiencing some other glaring bugs with the trainer, even though the options are activating they have stopped working. At the start of a new game they're fine, however later on they just seem to cease. The resources, fleet cap, instant research etc. The only thing that seems to work as still is planetary fast build.

I'm hoping this gets solved soon.

yeah there is something jamming it up, and reverting changes, as well as awarding resources to opponents. Probably better off using CE till it is sorted. not sure whats causing that reset.

Oresranth

Reaction score
ditto for everything that has been said the last few hours/days - Starting a game, activating cheats, it works for a few ingame years then it suddenly stops.. Except that Instant building and recruiting does work for me even if the Inf. Minerals/Credits/Food/Influence doesn't trigger. It works and then it reverts and we're back to square 1 :D

Hulagu

Donor
Reaction score
Yes, it does appear that the trainer stops working even if you attempt to re-activate it about... 10-20 minutes after playing. If you close the trainer and attempt to re-open and activate it, it will either crash the game or just make a bell noise with no effect.

crosswalk

Reaction score
I think a hot fix just dropped, showing version 2.1 and now cheat engine isn't working either...

I heard they're coming out with a few fixes in the upcoming weeks since there's a few bugs to sort out and war exhaustion is kind of a dumb mechanic in it's current state.

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
Anyone feeling like doing pointerscans for basic resources and posting them here? or AOB for the research? xD

just jokes. sigh. i'll go do it alone *cries in boring*

drakenftw

Reaction score
I heard they're coming out with a few fixes in the upcoming weeks since there's a few bugs to sort out and war exhaustion is kind of a dumb mechanic in it's current state.

Yeah, seems like there will be a few hotfixes in the coming months.

Raynonymous

Reaction score
I found a pretty good cheattable which works good so far until mrantifun brings out one of his trainers. But the many updates suck :(