Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer needs updating. Infinite Resource Cheats have failed me!
please update trainer, thanks
2.2.3 has released. Please update trainer and Thank you for great work:)
Update trainer pls
Update please
Update please

Trainer seems to activate fine and resources are working fine on V2.2.3 , What is the issue exactly ? .

As for beta please wait for official update release, I dont do trainers for beta updates .

Ditalinilala

Reaction score
Trainer seems to activate fine and resources are working fine on V2.2.3 , What is the issue exactly ? .

As for beta please wait for official update release, I dont do trainers for beta updates .
The quick build thing only works for home system/capital

kostuch999

Reaction score

It works for a bit and then crashes. Sometimes takes a while but crashes. Also what changed that the size of the trainer went down?

Rick69

Reaction score
Please to update to 2.2.4 - this update is cool..

Only small modification :)

JcJet

Reaction score
Waiting for 2.2.4 too, but yes, it's beta (which for some reason considered main branch for GOG), so we need to wait.

Thanks for the trainers btw. Playing Stellaris a lot, a lot of versions passed, can't imagine playing without MrAntiFun trainer, especially after the latest kinda limiting balance update :)

Rick69

Reaction score
I care only for Inf. Ethic and Trait Points and Inf. Trait Perks.
Unless there is another option to get them when creating a new empire?

Before the new version 2.2.4 appears, it will be playable for a long time. That's why it would be useful to have an updated trainer. Please, MrAntiFun!

Last edited: