Trainer Search

Airbus480

Reaction score
Using freeze day option I am stuck with 1 months remaining even with Instant research

Airbus480

Reaction score
instant_colony and instant_move are an unknown commands in console v1.01 of the game

Last edited:

Belau

Reaction score
I can't use infinite influence, when the option is activated it does nothing, it remains exactly like it is. :)

sergi211

Reaction score
New game update hotfix 1.0.2, for now trainer works fine

one of the fix is the traits and ethic option to get all on civilization creation, so may we need to check if the trainer still works on it

Solaknir

Reaction score
Hey, thanks alot for the Trainer! Works like a charm so far :)

Quick question though, apparently the AI is affected by the traits - does the same count for ressource and research option? Is the AI "dragged in" with these cheats?

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
Hay awesome trainer! i know you have a lot to do, so take your time! it would be awesome if you could add "inf. bio. engineering" so you can give your race more plus things (in later game period)

Janissaire

Reaction score
Hay awesome trainer! i know you have a lot to do, so take your time! it would be awesome if you could add "inf. bio. engineering" so you can give your race more plus things (in later game period)

Also once you research the bio engineering,some civilian will start to experiment on themselve,losing trait and sometime becoming realy bad.This completely negate having the trait cheat because they lose everything.

sergi211

Reaction score
Also once you research the bio engineering,some civilian will start to experiment on themselve,losing trait and sometime becoming realy bad.This completely negate having the trait cheat because they lose everything.

On the last hotfix the trait and ethic system was modified so thats maybe the reason anyway i recomend to play with normal population until you research the evolution project

Cal09

Master Donor
Reaction score
The new trainer code is much larger than the first one so it may be that , Anyone having problems with trainer V1.01 ? ,If so please list all of the problems and i will check it out as soon as i can .
w32.hacktool.gen is what was detected making sure that is cool and not a problem on my side new computer and new antivirus on my side. thanks for the helpand the great work.

alpalia

Reaction score
So if i activate the cheats, does it count for every player/ai? I just wonder
no , only you get the boost.. as for now, i only have see myself got bonus, AI look normal (but still good Ai build damn stuff :D )

Avenger93

Reaction score
Using freeze day option I am stuck with 1 months remaining even with Instant research

use freeze day on the second day of the month. That's the day the game basicaly refreshes timers and completes the "1 month left" research so you can just spam all the techs in a couple of minutes