Trainer Search

Andrei B

Reaction score
First of all nice trainer :), just wanted to ask if i use inf trait and the rest for creating a new race even the ai gets those ? , cuz when i used them the first time the ai had like insane amounts off traits to so i preffer just to use the rest like instant building and resources.

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
First patch is out. Game is no 1.0.1.

Trainer still seems to work, have only tried research options, but they work perfectly.

Last edited:

sergi211

Reaction score
1.0.1 it's a hotfix it won't be a problem for the trainer, anyway the 1.0.2 hotfix probably will came on few days.

Update: fast production on station only works if i have it selected
Update 2: god mode made my energy credit budget -110 and i have only 10 corvets
Update 2.1: after seeking a fix for the increased budged i find that if the afected ships are updated with new tech the maintance cost returns to normal

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
1.0.1 it's a hotfix it won't be a problem for the trainer, anyway the 1.0.2 hotfix probably will came on few days.

Update: fast production on station only works if i have it selected
Update 2: god mode made my energy credit budget -110 and i have only 10 corvets
Update 2.1: after seeking a fix for the increased budged i find that if the afected ships are updated with new tech the maintance cost returns to normal
Fast production isnt going to change i hope its not much bother but this guarantees the cheat will effect player only and not AI
Will check out god mode now ,Will try to prevent wormholes getting effected and will lower the granted health value i think that will lower the maintenance cost

AlbaSama

Reaction score
Fast production isnt going to change i hope its not much bother but this guarantees the cheat will effect player only and not AI
Will check out god mode now ,Will try to prevent wormholes getting effected and will lower the granted health value i think that will lower the maintenance cost

185033ugyfr.jpg

Janissaire

Reaction score
Hey?What about gene point,it's possible to cheat those?Or there's a console command for it?Gene point allow you to change other specie stats,very useful when you conquer a specie and all his stats are trash.

sergi211

Reaction score
MAF can you add a fast construction on planet buildings?

ZorcTheAbomination

Reaction score
Is there a way of adding more core worlds ,when i try modifying the value for that wich is in X:\Games\Stellaris\common\defines , in the defines.lua ,when i change the amount of CORE_SECTOR_PLANET_CAP to anything else than 5 the game crashes. Do i have to change another code line as well ?

Because i'm a retard i was trying to change values from there with notepad/cheatengine ,without using a lua editor .Point is , use a .lua editor and you can make the magic happen.

No idea , Some things aren't meant to change in game though

Thank you for your reply, you are right, when i change that value to let's say around 15 ,the A.I. gets that as well, makes the game darn near impossible without your trainer.

I know this sounds like a good idea but holy shit you need to be a god of micromanagement to do this. Even 2 planets, a few fleets and a dozen science/construction ships becomes unbearable.

I just finished a playthrough of Polaris Sector , when you have over 300 planets to micromanage in that one , i think i can handle around 15-20 in Stellaris. They should of added a slider in Stellaris about the no. of Core Planets ,since you can customize about anything ,they should of left the players enough rope to hang themselves in micro if they so desire.

Have (Anti)fun y'all. Peace!

Zuzn

Reaction score
Hi all
God mode is done for AI mobes as Void Сloud (Chasmal Horde and Abyssal Host)
Pls fix it :)

P.s.
Sorry for bad english

Manorka

Donor
Reaction score
Great Trainer, most seem to be working, only one i have problems with is fast research, for some reason it doesnt seem to do anyting for me

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
mr anti fun is currently working hard on this trainer and hopes to resolve all the issues that have cropped up.

sergi211

Reaction score
Great Trainer, most seem to be working, only one i have problems with is fast research, for some reason it doesnt seem to do anyting for me

fast research works fine with the other research resources option active (the research teake 1 month for each project)

Nice job with the trainer, now i'm cheking the update fixes

sergi211

Reaction score
ATTENTION!!!

Founded in-game console option check this link for more info:
http://www.stellariswiki.com/Console_commands

Right now i'm using the instant build option (instant_build) i don't know if it works for IA or not but the thing is " All constructions are affected"

I recomend to create a new threat to create a list of know console commands

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved god mode cheat , However for god mode to work you must have at least 1 of the 6 ships you start the game with .

MrKrisSatan

Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved god mode cheat , However for god mode to work you must have at least 1 of the 6 ships you start the game with .

In the fleet I want to have immortal or do I just need to still have the ships somewhere in my empire?

marklar108

Reaction score
Ships from enemies sometimes have 10000/xxx health. Don't know how that happens.

sergi211

Reaction score
guys in-game console have a invincible comand

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ships from enemies sometimes have 10000/xxx health. Don't know how that happens.
The new god mode cheat doesn't increase your ships health , It will prevent damage effecting your ships therefore keep their health frozen ,So use latest trainer , Once i update a trainer i stop offering any support for the previous one .