Trainer Search

Solaknir

Reaction score
The game is freezing on me constantly. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Radixy

Reaction score
Does this work if I play multiplayer and I'm the host?

Especially a Local Game.

Belau

Reaction score
Since the 1.0.2. hotfix, ethnic, trait perks and trait points don't work anymore. Actually they work since you can use it and create a new species but when you save the species everything is deleted after you reload the game.

Gizeh

Donor
Reaction score
so i activated the inf. naval capacity and the counter is set to zero, also the individual-fleet size gets zeroed. after that a fleet dosnt apply damage while bombarding a planet, which is fine if you have a ton of troops i guess.

anyway thanks for the great work maf

dezzter

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun if you want to make research complete in one day all you have to do is freeze current research progress at 9999. There is a cheatengine table that does that and it works. Otherwise you have to wait because you only gain research monthly. However this will only make you have uber research until you are up to like the 23rd time of repeating the same research where it gets to the point of costing over 10k research...

anhkhoapop

Reaction score
Is it possible to make the amount of energy, mineral, ect.. from 999999 to 2500. Because it works in mutiplayer but crash for massive amount. Thanks in advance.

Airbus480

Reaction score
Anyone knows why instant_move and instant_colony are unknown commands in console?

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
The fast construction doesn't work on planets. Well, it works, but weirdly. Like, it doesn't work at first, and then suddenly it starts working.