Trainer Search

Vladn

Reaction score
1.0.1 trainer will work on game version 1.0.2 ?
anyone test it ?

Airbus480

Reaction score
I hope in the next trainer update all researches would be maxed out in just one click.

Airbus480

Reaction score
I think if you don't want to waste your time spamming the researches you could type human_ai and the AI will do the researches for you but I have a problem how to not activated AI when trying to control your selected fleet like if you want to move them to something...
My transport fleet are being destroyed one by one (destroying itself) (in orbit around Earth) but there is no alien fleet destroying them is this a bug? I don't know whenever I am trying to establish an alien embassy it's keep being recalled when human_ai is enabled
The alert icons don't appear also (station under attack, diplomatic messages,hostile fleet detected etc....)

Last edited:

Vladn

Reaction score
for the frezzes, i'm using only 6 cheats and i dont have frezzes problems on 1.0.2 version

wolf88

Reaction score
for the frezzes, i'm using only 6 cheats and i dont have frezzes problems on 1.0.2 version
are you using any mods? i had some issues with a mod when i was using the trainer that caused it to freeze after a research was completed. after disabeling that mod everything worked like a charm.

if it might help you it was a mod that made it possible to colonise mars through research

YURAlov

Reaction score
The new trainer code is much larger than the first one so it may be that , Anyone having problems with trainer V1.01 ? ,If so please list all of the problems and i will check it out as soon as i can .
Trainer "Stellaris V1.0.1 Trainer +15" don't work with 1.0.2 version.

Flatron

Reaction score
God mode
It works through time
if the power of the enemy fleet is no longer active, there is a loss

sorry google translate:oops:

Vladn

Reaction score
are you using any mods? i had some issues with a mod when i was using the trainer that caused it to freeze after a research was completed. after disabeling that mod everything worked like a charm.

if it might help you it was a mod that made it possible to colonise mars through research

i'm not using any mod.

the cheats i'm using without freezes
Inf.Energy Credits
Inf.Minerals
Inf.Influence
Fast Recruiting
God Mode

PsycoCZ

Reaction score
lemme give you some tips,
for ultra-cheatsy experience, with the newest trainer use keys NUMPAD 1, 2 and 3 when creating new race, that way you can give them all traits, ethics etc.
Once in game, press the ~ key on your keyboard to enable console (bewteen escape and TABulator), type in research_technologies to get all the technologies (there will be more technologies but those are just improvements like extra planets, border range, thinsg like that), afterwards i recommend typing in command invincible, it will grant all your ships and stations invincibility
Type instant_build in to the console to build stations, armies, upgrades etc. instantly
Type Populate in to the console with a planet selected (just click on the planet), this will populate it with your primaty species
Type planet_class pc_(class) while selecting a planet, this is a terraformation of any planet, classes are pc_tropical, pc_arctic, pc_desert, you get the idea (continental, tundra, arid etc. even class_g_star works, that's how i got a sun city running :D)
Type own while selecting a planet, this will own the planet, you can purge the existing population, or enslave them, it's your call
Type debug_yesmen to get anyone you contact to agree to your offers, invites...
There are alot of theese commands, please read this list someone put together, or type help in console and figure it out yourself, have fun!
cheatsy website, click me :D
PS, another useful command are:
Survey (this surveys the entire galaxy, breaks some situation log events tho)
damage [number] (this damages selected ship, station for [number] damage, doesn't work on spaceports)
warscore [number] (lemme put it this way, you are in a war and you have selected some objectives, when you type warscore 100, this will literally win the war for you and you will get your objectives, which arep lanets, protectorate...)
planet_size [1 to 25 for habitable worlds] (changes the size of the planet, basically how many pops you can have there)
PS2 (commands instant_move and instant_colony don't work, dunno why)
DISCLAIMER, i am not trying to promote other websites, i just put it here because of all i have seen, they got the clearest list there is

Last edited:

Airbus480

Reaction score
V1.0.1 trainer works with 1.02 version.
1.03 is released but haven't tested the trainer yet

kano01

Reaction score
Good Morning,

From 1.03 he cannot be activated any more (F1)

nukcis

Reaction score
trainer you very good but i need trainer for version 1.0.2 pls update tnx