Trainer Search

rhyskimo

Reaction score
Can you make it so I can have unlimited planets to colonise instead of the default 5? For version 1.0?

Grey Cardinal

Reaction score
I'm the only one who's game crashes after a few seconds when using the trainer?

larsV

Reaction score
I'm the only one who's game crashes after a few seconds when using the trainer?
look so,do you have played the game with out the trainer,to see it is just the game and not the trainer? patch and trainer match?

Grey Cardinal

Reaction score
look so,do you have played the game with out the trainer,to see it is just the game and not the trainer? patch and trainer match?
Yes, I play on version 1.00 and 1.03. Already managed to run the game with the trainer. Disabled last 5 functions and everything works now.

hobbsman

Reaction score
ethics and traits are shared between player and AI still, even if I deactivate the options before I start a new game, also the empire you created won't save if you created it with the inf traits/ethics, any idea how to solve it?

H8ff0000

Reaction score
Just chiming in to say that I as well noticed that my civilization was gone after creation when I tried to do:
save > close game > close trainer > open game > start new game with created civ
So I then tried it the way others had, by turning off the trainer after creation, then starting a new game, which enabled me too be able to use the civ, but other civs had the extended ethos. If they also have extended traits that's definitely a bummer.

ChildofJerry

Donor
Reaction score
Mr. Antifun - your trainer affects the AI in 1.03. To test, activate some of the infinite resources or research cheats. Then save the game. Then exit the game and reload. Open up the console and type "play 01" or any number above 00. Mouse over their resources and research. They have an infinite supply!

I noticed this after an enemy empire I was at war with was getting newer and newer ships. They went from tier 2 Plasma Thrusters to tier 4 Impulse within a few months. As well as every other type of tech. And they managed to build ships as fast as I was destroying them.

Don't forget. The AI already use the cheat when you start a new game, if you have infinite traits and ethics points activated - all randomly generated AI (including minor civs) will use the cheat.

This is unusable now. Please update, good overlord of trainers. I beg you!

Last edited:

Smiling Man

Reaction score
I second what ChildofJerry mentioned. Wars started getting out of hand after I started a new game with 20 empires in a modded 5000 star galaxy.
Not only the resources are affected, but I've had ten empires reach enormous border sizes before me due to research times applying to AI as well. It was interesting to watch the wars happening between all the factions, but I became overwhelmed when fleets started appearing out of nowhere and warring with me and between each other. It felt very grimdark, but boy was it epic.

Hopefully that can be fixed so AI factions don't get benefits. One game of epic proportions was more than enough, hah.

Magament

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer but the 1.0.3 trainer doesnt work for me It opened once but now when I try to run it it wont open, I runned it as admin and also without the antivirus on.
I have 8 more trainers from you and they work fine but this one doesnt If you can help me I would apreciate it

JakeTehPwner

Reaction score
Waiting patiently for an update :D

I tried using cheat engine myself but this game is a lot harder than most and I haven't the slightest idea on how to find the values to change them.

gatchu

Reaction score
THX Mr Antifun !
Its possible to upgrade version on ------> 1.1.0 ?

drscott111

Reaction score
Clarke 1.1 Patch (not beta) has been released. Will the trainer be updated? BTW, you are the best! Your version is much better than CH's trainer.

EDIT: Some functions still work (instant build is one), but most others are broken by the patch.

EDIT 2: Damn you are fast! You rock MAF!

Last edited: